Reviews for The Skies Shall Fall Again
stellarations chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Justin,
That's such a pity that you have to end it! It was a great story though.
XY (Your cousin)
nerdie chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Awwww! I'm so sad to see this story discontinued, but I do understand your difficulties. I can't wait to see any other work that comes from you in the future! :) And, may I ask, what was going to happen to Ben and Jimmy? They were the two characters I was excited/worried to read about. If you have the time, please answer! :)

Again, sad to see you go, but also understanding as to why. Thank you for the previous chapters which were great! I'm sure any other stories from you will be just as fantastic! :D
Bethisafan77 chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
I understand but I'm still sad! Can't wait for another story though...and I'm glad you're gonna put up a closure chapter...cuz that'd be nice!
East Coast Captain chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Perhaps the Volm are not trustworthy the characters have acknowledged that but they will take what they can get although Cochise will probably be the exception he sounds like a pretty nice guy and the weapon was probably what they say it is.
Emma k chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Why did u stop it was getting interesting ! x
Terminator85 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Will there be any more to this story
nerdie chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
CONTINUE! Don't stop! I NEED TO KNOW! I'm worried about Ben and Jimmy. Seriously! Update sooooooooooon!
Sarah chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
You should really update this story. It is getting good and I want to see where you were taking it. Please continue.
Bethisafan77 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Are you going to update? This story is really fabulous and I really think you should keep doing it! I love it:) please update soon or let me know what is going on with the story...keep it up! It's great!
livelovemusic96 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Eeeep I love this
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Love it keep going I knew u would make good new ones
ramfan chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Yay! Glad to see you've updated. I'm glad you've re-evaluated this story-it'll be nice to see what you've got planned.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
just found your story & read it through... i loved the concept and the style, hope you keep more coming
Emotional Dalek chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
I have pretty much the same problem. I have my leaving cert this year, and since I want to try and get into medicine next year, I have no free time anymore. Throw violin lessons, chores, and looking after various pets, and you've got a pretty full schedule. The end of June cannot come soon enough! I don't know about you, but I'm not going to have the energy to write until the next major holiday comes around!
Good luck in all your exams, and with the show choir thing,
Emotional Dalek, AKA: Nessa, xoxox
samcarter2 chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
I was wondering where you were. Of course, you must take care of all the other stuff first. I will be here to read when you come back.