Reviews for Rehabilitation
silverose29 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Great. Chapter
The Girl with the Fox Tattoo chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Adorable chapter :) keep it up!
bkerrmom1 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Wonderful chapter!
viola1701e chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
looks like they are getting along very well...and hes not being snarky and horrible to her! im looking forward to the time when he can make horrible remarks about her ... again, i kind of miss it!
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Awe what a cute evening they had :)
lejardine chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
awesome
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
loved it thank you
arynwy chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
It's interesting to see a Hermione that needs to be put back together, along with a Snape that is patient and compassionate to do so. I look forward to more of this.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Totally loving this fic, great storyline and i'm definately looking forward to more. :)
bkerrmom1 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I finally decided to read this and I am glad I did! I thought when I read the description this would be a lush or pill popping Hermione story (which I hate) but it is very well thought out and quite true to character. Very well done and I look forward to reading more.
TequilaNervous chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Very well. Get her really tired, keep her busy...
viola1701e chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
hehehehe nice to know that Severus hasnt lost his touch when it comes to keeping students in line.
orlando switch chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
It's nice they had a good and almost amicable start of their cooperation. I very much like your observation about his control over his magic abilities. It seems such a logic and very Snape like thing to have such control and to be so precise in the use of his all day magic, since it is a sort of extension of your personality.
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Heh! The fun begins! I hate that I always want more and more. But one chapter just isnt enough...
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
I love that he is a bit teasing and funny with his snark. I like that she is willing to battle her addiction. And, I look forward to more really soon! Thank you, HG4eva
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »