Reviews for Rehabilitation
articcat621 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
loved it!
Gomes chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Very interesting premise. I really like that you are letting the characters simmer: letting them take the time to experience emotions and reactions. I like that you write so honestly: nothing is pushed. Nothing is exaggerated. Thank you very much for sharing this, and I do look forward to seeing Severus and Hermione interact. :)
articcat621 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
loved it!
TequilaNervous chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
He's a good man, even if he doesn't like it. He'll be able to help Hermione..or so I hope!
JaneDoh0 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Another great chapter! I like responsible Severus, and your reason for having him stay at Hogwarts despite everything makes sense. It also feels realistic that Hermione would experience serious repercussions from the canon events and that she would try to overcome them on her own. Looking forward to seeing the story unfold!
fan chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I like this beginning! It's an original idea!
viola1701e chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Wouldnt it be great if Hermione really could help with his project, maybe she even had been thinking about something similar. She is clever afterall.
Love the story hope for a new chapter soon
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Hey! I'm liking the story :)
I'm intrigued at the little changes you've made to the linear, but it works well :)

as a note, this chapter still has the bracketed beta corrections in it :) (there is a previous chapter that does too) just thought you'd like to know! :)

Next chapter please!
orlando switch chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
That went very smoothly, thanks for Luna to visit exactly at the right moment. We already know he is not going to refuse her his help but the next question is: what methods will he use to help her beat her addiction and deal with her nightmares? She seems to fragile to learn to occlude right now and even if she does, you can't keep memories contained forever.
articcat621 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
awh, lovely :D :D :D
articcat621 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
:D loved it!
orlando switch chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Well despite what Snape thinks, I think they are both matured. Harry by not immediately jumping to conclusions and in thinking for himself and Snape by approaching Harry with the kind of honest bluntness that works best with him. So now it's up to Luna! Hope you'll update soon.
worrywart chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Coming along very nicely. Love your work!
OfTheDark chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
wow, it would seem that our professor has a hidden hero complex! no matter the excuses he attempts to make to himself
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Harry should have seen the trouble Hermione Looked like she was having. He should have already tried to help her.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »