Reviews for Rehabilitation
JainaAngel chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Reading your story bring warmth to my heart. The feelings are displayed delicately. It's easy to feel your fondness of these two characters. As a soon 33 years old female, celibate, who kept the word at arms length for years after a relationship that didn't worked and leaved me harmed emotionnaly, I like to read about Snape, a redeemded man who has a chance to hapiness and who is struggling with his feelings, but who is receiving help from a person who is patient, and forgiving and loving, and his intellectual equal. Thank you.
Tar-Silmarien chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Aww! Love it!
Bari Sax Player chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Awwww what a sweet chapter!
TequilaNervous chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Yes! YES! Go Severus! Go and find love with Hermione! Y E S!
viola1701e chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
i like a happy Severus...he seems more willing to talk when feels happy
SeverusSneerwell chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
Cat130 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
loving the story
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Awe
worrywart chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
*skips around living room, doing a little jig of joy* I love it when they are simple and honest with their feelings rather than cagey and angsty. Another great chapter!
SeverusMyLove chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Spectacular chapter :)
Tar-Silmarien chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I've only just come across this story, and I love it! So sweet! I'm looking forward to reading more now that Hermione and Severus are aware of eachother's feelings!
TequilaNervous chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
KISS! Y E A H!
worrywart chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Squee! They kissed, and her parents are not horribly angry over her taking their memories. Except I wonder at the bit where they went to the door and Severus called Mrs. Granger by her name, Imogen Granger. Am I not remembering if they had partial memories? I thought they were getting them back here, so should he have called her Mrs. Wilkins?
viola1701e chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Wonder if Severus Snape wears sandals and shorts in Australia? No, perhaps not lol!
Nice that the Family is together again!
Bari Sax Player chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Awww. I'd forgotten about this story. How lovely to see a chapter and kissing! Yay,
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »