Reviews for Rehabilitation
viola1701e chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
i like a happy Severus...he seems more willing to talk when feels happy
SeverusSneerwell chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
Cat130 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
loving the story
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Awe
worrywart chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
*skips around living room, doing a little jig of joy* I love it when they are simple and honest with their feelings rather than cagey and angsty. Another great chapter!
SeverusMyLove chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Spectacular chapter :)
Tar-Silmarien chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I've only just come across this story, and I love it! So sweet! I'm looking forward to reading more now that Hermione and Severus are aware of eachother's feelings!
TequilaNervous chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
KISS! Y E A H!
worrywart chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Squee! They kissed, and her parents are not horribly angry over her taking their memories. Except I wonder at the bit where they went to the door and Severus called Mrs. Granger by her name, Imogen Granger. Am I not remembering if they had partial memories? I thought they were getting them back here, so should he have called her Mrs. Wilkins?
viola1701e chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Wonder if Severus Snape wears sandals and shorts in Australia? No, perhaps not lol!
Nice that the Family is together again!
Bari Sax Player chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Awww. I'd forgotten about this story. How lovely to see a chapter and kissing! Yay,
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
I just thought I would take a moment to tell you how I appreciate your work. I have been following your stories for years, and I have to say that this one is up there on my favorites. Your writing has really flourished, and I become more attached to familiar characters as your stories grow. Your description of time passing and every day actions are not as 'wordy' as they used to be. It is a real pleasure to find your updates in my email. Keep writing :)

YYWKMN.
skheeb chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Phenomenal story. Keeps you coming back for more. Cant wait for next chapter...
LazyNezumi chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
... And here's affirmation of their feelings for each other if someone wasn't sure yet, hah!
Great chappie! Looking forward to more ;D
officialhermitsunited chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I loved this chapter! i can't wait to see what hermione wrote, and how the story will unfold! :D
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »