Reviews for Rehabilitation
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Yes, in Potions you learn how to make your own drugs-handy, that!

And Snape does too have a hero complex, or he would have left the Wizarding World a long, long time ago, like when he was the Marauders' chew toy. He certainly wouldn't be working so hard to save the Longbottoms from their long living death.

But at least in this AU, he isn't actually hated by too many people as far as I can tell. At least he doesn't have to teach any more, and can brew to his heart's content.

And...the guilt over Lily is gone, as are the scars she left in his heart. About time, too.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
I am really glad I was browsing for new stories and came back across this one! I have no idea how it fell out of my alerts, but it did. :-( The good news? I found it and got to read 3 chapters in one night. :-) Thank you for their newly admitted love and I look forward to more really soon! HG4eva
JainaAngel chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Reading your story bring warmth to my heart. The feelings are displayed delicately. It's easy to feel your fondness of these two characters. As a soon 33 years old female, celibate, who kept the word at arms length for years after a relationship that didn't worked and leaved me harmed emotionnaly, I like to read about Snape, a redeemded man who has a chance to hapiness and who is struggling with his feelings, but who is receiving help from a person who is patient, and forgiving and loving, and his intellectual equal. Thank you.
Tar-Silmarien chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Aww! Love it!
Bari Sax Player chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Awwww what a sweet chapter!
TequilaNervous chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Yes! YES! Go Severus! Go and find love with Hermione! Y E S!
viola1701e chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
i like a happy Severus...he seems more willing to talk when feels happy
SeverusSneerwell chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
Cat130 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
loving the story
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Awe
worrywart chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
*skips around living room, doing a little jig of joy* I love it when they are simple and honest with their feelings rather than cagey and angsty. Another great chapter!
LeRenardBleu chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Spectacular chapter :)
Tar-Silmarien chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I've only just come across this story, and I love it! So sweet! I'm looking forward to reading more now that Hermione and Severus are aware of eachother's feelings!
TequilaNervous chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
KISS! Y E A H!
worrywart chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Squee! They kissed, and her parents are not horribly angry over her taking their memories. Except I wonder at the bit where they went to the door and Severus called Mrs. Granger by her name, Imogen Granger. Am I not remembering if they had partial memories? I thought they were getting them back here, so should he have called her Mrs. Wilkins?
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »