Reviews for Rehabilitation
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Awe
worrywart chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
*skips around living room, doing a little jig of joy* I love it when they are simple and honest with their feelings rather than cagey and angsty. Another great chapter!
The Girl with the Fox Tattoo chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Spectacular chapter :)
Tar-Silmarien chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I've only just come across this story, and I love it! So sweet! I'm looking forward to reading more now that Hermione and Severus are aware of eachother's feelings!
TequilaNervous chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
KISS! Y E A H!
worrywart chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Squee! They kissed, and her parents are not horribly angry over her taking their memories. Except I wonder at the bit where they went to the door and Severus called Mrs. Granger by her name, Imogen Granger. Am I not remembering if they had partial memories? I thought they were getting them back here, so should he have called her Mrs. Wilkins?
viola1701e chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Wonder if Severus Snape wears sandals and shorts in Australia? No, perhaps not lol!
Nice that the Family is together again!
Bari Sax Player chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Awww. I'd forgotten about this story. How lovely to see a chapter and kissing! Yay,
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
I just thought I would take a moment to tell you how I appreciate your work. I have been following your stories for years, and I have to say that this one is up there on my favorites. Your writing has really flourished, and I become more attached to familiar characters as your stories grow. Your description of time passing and every day actions are not as 'wordy' as they used to be. It is a real pleasure to find your updates in my email. Keep writing :)

YYWKMN.
skheeb chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Phenomenal story. Keeps you coming back for more. Cant wait for next chapter...
LazyNezumi chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
... And here's affirmation of their feelings for each other if someone wasn't sure yet, hah!
Great chappie! Looking forward to more ;D
officialhermitsunited chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I loved this chapter! i can't wait to see what hermione wrote, and how the story will unfold! :D
Chris chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
*sigh* I sense some problems arising here... but I hope that I'm mistaken. :)
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I am really glad their potion worked and that he was successful in helping her. Now, we just have to get them back in the same space so they can work on being together. lol Thanks, HG4eva
The Girl with the Fox Tattoo chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Oh the tension! I love it and can't wait to see how this unfolds :D
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »