Reviews for Tally
sinsea chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is great. One of the things I like most about Reaver is how mysterious he is, and with this, you flesh out his past just enough without getting specific.
The characterization is great. I especially like the part with Reaver listening to the bell ring in the cemetery. Really eerie image and really fitting of him, I think.
Overall, this piece emphasizes what a sinister and tragic character he is.
Thank you for this.
Wolffi chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Well, that was... incredibly depressing. But in the incredibly well written, 'I love this story ever though I'm going to cry' kind of way. I think there hasn't been a word wasted; Reaver's personality is spot on and it seems so much like something that happened that it makes me sad for Reaver. My favourite part would be the last two paragraphs, probably because those are the two that really make me feel like crying for some reason.

So, thank you for writing something so well, something that actually pulls an emotional response from me and that I would recommend to others despite the shortness of length.

- Wolffi
KASLiNN chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful. Absolutely spot-on characterization. I have a total soft spot for Sparrow/Reaver friendships, so this was a treat to read. Short and poignant and not a word wasted. Thank you
Fanfiction-Has-Ruined-My-Life chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this it kinda made me feel sad for Reaver because you know that deep deep down he misses his Little Sparrow :3 poor Reaver