Reviews for High School, All The Problems We Didn't Want
Seventh RidDle chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
umm... about the "Cute" guys... is Barrett with them? Cuz... y'know... AHEM, not that I think he's "Cute" as you say but... ehmmm... I can't see why you put the word "Cute" GuyS... :
Nina-Neko-Youkai chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Hehe I just noticed that I posted twice as a guest and as me sorry I was confused anyway update soon I love the story
kittygirlthing97 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Too lazy to sign in.

Anyway I love this story. It is so cool. Little sugestion: the girls enemys(girls who work for the bad guys tring to kill tifa's dad) all come to school and try to take the boys. Fights, tears, and an awsome kick butt scene!
UPDATE SOON
Don't keep us waiting AGAIN!
Arigato
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
This story is the BEST!
It would be so cool if while they were in school. Some of the girls enmies(as in other girls that were spys for another side. The bad side like the ones that want to murder the important good guys like tifa's dad) came and tried to steal the guys from tifa and co. That would be AWSOME! Also they come to start fights with the girls...
UPDATE SOON!
DON'T U KEEP US WAITING AGAIN! please :-)
LindaLH chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Confused. Did I miss something? Why is CH 1 labeled CH 3?
preettygabbysz chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
love it more clotifa please
Senhorita Caroline chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I liked this chapter. How old are they ? This fanfic look like will be interesting.
Senhorita Caroline chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Looks good. I'm liking this fic. :D
Omegaxis1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice start. A few typos here and there, but over all a nice start. I wonder if Cloud is actually gonna be a spy sent there to find the girls but instead falls in love with the target. That be a nice one.

Either way, good chapter, but WAY TOO MANY OC's at once. Really hard to keep track of them. This mom, her mom, my mom, sister's sister, another sister, and whatnot. Pretty hard, to tell the truth. Please don't get offended.
frosterd chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Intriguing. Can't wait to see more.