Reviews for You Can't
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow... That is something that I don't think anyone ever considered. O_o
Enhas chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Indeed, this is tremendously sad. It doesn't help that I was listening to "The Greatest Story Never Told" while I was reading it, or that I recently saw the tail-end of Journey's End a few days ago.

Nothing is ever going to top what happened to Donna, even if the whole "Rory and Amy die" rumor turns out to be true.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That is pure genius. Tremendously sad (seriously, having to wipe away tears), but genius. Then again, your tragic oneshots usually are.

Incidentally, long time no talk! How's life treating you after the transfer?
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
*cries for years* I love this and hate this at the same time. Really lovely piece, as always.
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING

this. so much of this i can't even i love this fic
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Headcanon accepted! HEADCANON ACCEPTED!
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Yes! Thank you for the explanation! That makes perfect sense, and I am now WAY less disappointed by the fact that he didn't show up. The fact that Whovians recall the unaltered timeline is proof of our brilliance. And you even explained the fact that the Cauldron is different! Brilliant! Until next time!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was amazing, and a totally great reason for why the 10th Doctor didn't run. And I don't know, the idea of Eleven cornering Ten like that is just awesome for some reason. And the way that he described Donna was lovely. :)
mericat chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Awesome. I just loved the opening and the innovative lighting of the torch.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Why did you have to make me cry? I loved this, I can almost forgive them for not invinting Ten(nant) to the party (though I'm still expecting a DW reference at the closing ceremony)
just.a.bit.unlikely chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great! it's the same excuse I gave myself when I saw Matt Smith carry the torch. ;)
Elphie of Heartshaven chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow... just brilliant.

Here I was thinking, "ugh, it's another mushy Eleven/Rose angst fic", which drives me nuts, but it turns out you've done Donna absolutety beatiful justice.

oh my gosh you've made me sniffle!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 7/27/2012