Reviews for Finally Found
twicrazreader chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Hey Kyla:
Yeah Non Cannon Jasper is a jerk.
Edward broke my heart.
Thank heaven Bella is in whole heartily.
angleface12 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
thanks for writing this awsome story.

this story couldn't have ended better

edwards reaction to his daughter saying daddy and taking her first steps to him was absolutely wonderful
AscotBella chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
So romantic. So beautiful. So heartfelt. So is my gratitude for sharing this wonderful story. THANK YOU!
twicrazreader chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Hey Kyla;
Wow that had to be hard!
Edward is a better man for it. I understand Bella's fear too.
Melany333 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
loved it
Twilightlvr1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I tried to review this last night, but for some reason ff wouldn't let me. I always love your writing and really enjoyed this story. Your Edward had me totally wrapped around his finger, he was one of the most sensitive and caring ones I've ever read. You're right, love isn't biological and Edward proved that with his love for his little girl. I also really liked the scene between Jasper and Charlie, way to go Charlie! Thank you for sharing such a sweet and caring story. Can't wait to read what you write next!
divyvicki chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Wonderful story. Loved it.
twicrazreader chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Hey Kyla:
Oh i know Edward is right about telling all of them the truth but I just love The Carlie Bubble and don't want it to burst.
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
That was beautiful!
twicrazreader chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Hey Kyla:
OMG to watch their love evolve without them even knowing is even more beautiful.
Thank you for writing this.
Mooah chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Aww, lovely story (:
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Hey Kyla
This is a very different beginning and I like it a lot.
I am sure Edward has feeling for Bella that she is unaware of so I like how this may play out.
burtonbabe chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I've really enjoyed this little story. Daadyward is so cute and wonderful! Thanks!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Just crying, such a beautiful story!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 7 . 8/12/2012