Reviews for Finally Found
dazzled eyes22 chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
Well, that didn't go well. Jasper was a jerk, but he does think Bella cheated on him with his best friend and he knew how to hurt them. I'm glad Edward addressed the fact that Jasper never gave them the benefit of the doubt.

It was interesting that Bella conceived after the one and only time she had sex with Jasper. I felt so sad for Edward believing he made things worse.

It sounds like Charlie is about to get serious with Jasper.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
It was good that Bella and Edward told their parents the truth and once again, Carlisle had the best reaction. I'm glad Edward explained why he wanted to tell Jasper. It seems too much like poking the bear. He's right though. Why should they constantly look over their shoulder for when Jasper puts two and two together? I hope it works out as easily. I love that Bella and Edward are on the cusp of getting the loving relationship they wanted.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
I'm so glad Bella finally told Edward about her feelings for him. It was so sad that Edward felt she would be settling if they got together. I like how she reassured him and expressed her love for him. Too bad that kiss got interrupted by his dad.

I can't believe Carlisle is taking Esme back after her affair and the awful things she did to their family.

I was surprised that it came from Edward about telling Jasper after all this time, but I agree that he should tell his dad the truth.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
This chapter had everything. How sweet was it that Bella asked the baby to move for Edward? I also loved how ready Edward and Carlisle were to assist her. Bella's attraction to Edward is growing and I can't wait until they take that next step.

I felt so sorry for Bella having to attend that Lamaze class alone, especially when she was so emotional. I was so glad when Edward arrived and vowed to be there for the birth...and he was. Beautiful. Glad that Carlie looks more like her mom. I kept waiting for that shoe to drop and the baby to look like Jasper.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Eh, people are going to gossip. Mrs. Cane has no room to talk with her track record and as a role model for her own daughter.

Aw, how nice! Bella and Edward are having a girl and his declarations about their daughter just warmed my heart. I hope no one tries to take her from him.

Loved the parents' reactions. When that little girl arrives, Bella's parents will come around. I just know it.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
I'm thoroughly impressed by Carlisle's reaction. He really stood up as a parent and reached out to both kids to make life easier. Love that he told his wife off and insisted Edward stay with him.

I'm glad Bella and Edward did consider Jasper and what the repercussions might be at school.

Edward was so adorable offering to move her into the house, so they could co-parent easier and he could be there for her.

Bella couldn't get better men to be in her baby's life.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
Bella sure made a mess out of her own life with Jasper and her parents, but hey, she's young. She'll bounce back.

I thought that was what Edward was going to do. It makes sense. It solves both their problems, while creating new ones. LOL. I enjoyed his attitude about his mom too.

I'm enjoying their relationship so far. The cuddling in his room was really cute.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Poor Edward. His day just got worse and worse. Way to go, Jazz! Hit your best friend while he's down. I don't know what to say about his mother. She's all kinds of wrong. I'm hoping Eddie can stay for himself and for Bella.

I found out about your story thanks to Perusing the Shelves. A reader was looking for it and it sounded interesting.
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
BELLA STILL HASN'T PROVEN SHE LOVES EDWARD FUKCING DAMMIT.

Sorry if my reviews are aggressive but this Bella is like a slut... Except instead of dicks... she's just getting everything without doing absolutely shit to get it.. Like Edward's Love, she hasn't proven she deserves or that she loves him.

I know they went through alot together, but all this time is Edward sticking by her.. Helping her.. Proving his undying love for her. What she done exactly other then finally saying 'Hi I love you, let's be a real family now.'. Hell she barely gave much reason as to why even then. Didn't even answer his questions.
LolaTheSa chapter 8 . 3/14/2016
Bella is a female, she'll fucking win in court especially after she tells them what he said about 'his' daugther.

And I still can't take Bella's love lines serious, she hasn't proven it. Only thing she say is she loves Edward, doesn't prove it. Edward has proved it a fuck ton. She fucking hasn't.
LolaTheSa chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Man so many holes in the plot... Bella last chapter practically admited that 'Yeah I only started wanting you cause of our daughter but.. .hi instead of taking it slow and me proving it wasn't just settling thing... Let's hop right into the love!' All that shit is COMPLETELY forgotten, just for fluffy mesh, which is good I guess but you can't just write lines like that and not expect to call that shit out..

And that Selfish shit Edward sprouted... I can't this dude serious.. He let the girl he liked date another dude... The girl he liked got pregnant and Edward hopped all over that without a second thought to take care of her.

Hell he wants Jasper to know about his daughter.. .like LEL.
LolaTheSa chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
SHE DIDN'T ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS THOUGH.

She only ignored it and explained shit like any other... I don't see how he should feel good about her wanting him.. It's only cause of Chalie, like didn't she just admit that? Why should he feel good about that? Or fucking love of all things?
LolaTheSa chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
Bella better fucking feel happy she has this guy pussy whipped without touching him.
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I utterly hate she's pregnant by another dude.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Awww! i love it, one of the best and sweetest Edward's EVER! i love it and Carlie, kills me with all the adorable and everything!
595 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »