Reviews for Finally Found
b3j02 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I love how well Edward's parents handled the news and said they still loved their baby! Bella's parents hopefully will come around very soon!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
NOOOO don't tell anyone! Jeez, I can feel the mess coming!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Aww he made it to her just in time! How sweet! I am so glad it wasn't glaringly obvious that she wasn't a Edward's biologically. My husband and son look a lot alike and they aren't related biologically but you can't tell. Especially when they act the same!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I just want to hug them! Mostly Edward and squeeze his cheeks and feed him cookies for being such a good boy! Gah!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Aww how sweet is Edward! Gah!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Love love! Sad that Bella got herself into such a situation. Poor Edward, he is a bit desperate. What a stand up guy, though and best friend!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Dun dun dun! Oh my I think I remember reading this witfit! Can't wait to read the story you wrote for it!
marzywild chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Sigh. Loved it!
DLiz chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Although I would of preferred a steamy little lemon in this fic ;) their lovemaking was so sweet and tender...once again you have outdone yourself. I truly enjoyed reading this one. Kuddos! :)
Wants2BeACullen chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Loved it!
ningep chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
This is one awesome plot! Very heartwarming and inspiring. You're good... really good! I am now officially a fan! Couldn't wait to read some more from your gifted mind!
Twink423 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Such a beautiful little story. Loved it all!
Beautiful family and this Daddyward was so special. What a great guy he was and truly loves Bella and Carlie more than anything.
Glad their parents were supportive as well. :)
hartvixen123 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
What a sweet little family. I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing!
hartvixen123 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed Charlie's POV. Good for him. He was just looking out for his daughter and granddaughter. Plus, he respects Edward and knows how much he wants Carlie. Great chapter!
hartvixen123 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Yay! It seems Charlie may have some explaining to do. Hehe.
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »