Reviews for Finally Found
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Edward's willingness to claim the baby does not come as a surprise. It gives him the perfect excuse for staying in order to help Bella. I do wonder if he fully recognizes what he letting himself in for, however.
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Hmph... Wow, now it seems like Jasper and Heidi are 'perfect' for each other. I'm in shock at how awful they are treating Bella and Edward.

Dang... I'm nervous about how they are going to go through their plan.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Whoa... and what the heck was up with Jasper? Did Heidi spread a rumor or something?
Midnight Cougar chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I figured from the first paragraph that Edward said the baby was his - what a decent guy, but I guess it kept him home & with Bella. A sweet baby girl, aww. But now, they have a lot to deal with - being young parents, getting an education, jobs, money, & I wonder what their relationship is now... a year later - still just friends, or more, & where are they... And, I want to know what their parents said too. lol So intriguing, so many unanswered questions; looking forward to Tuesday. Lovely writing. :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh wow, this was so good, I really was captivated by Edward's sad plight. Poor guy, talk about a day from hell. I'm kind of sad, Bella is pregnant with someone else's baby though; can't wait to see where this all leads, very interesting. :)
NickerzCulllenLover chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I am a horrible reviewer but I did want to at least tell you once that I am super excited about this story and I was got my link from Nic at The FicWhisperer Facebook group :)
CoppertopJ chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Okay, I really like it so far.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Oh I'm definitely gonna love this. Great job, can't wait till the update. ;)
shaz308 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I really didn't expect such a quick time change for the chapter. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
What a terrible day for Edward. Looking forward to your next chapter.
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Ooohhhhh...this is good! I can't wait for more!
Dicatakadd chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
as always you leave me with one thought...WTF? I didn't see a pregnancy coming!
MaryKitty chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Wow! Loving this!
SusanQ chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Found your story in Nic's fb group. Looking forward to this! :)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I really like the story so far.
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »