Reviews for Finally Found
OcSickGirl chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
OcSickGirl chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Dun dun dunnnnnn...

I am glad that Bella spoke up though.

And Esme back and giggling with Carlisle in his room...Eww. lol
OcSickGirl chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Awwwwww, so sweet! And I had the same freak out...LOL
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Hey girl, love this so far. Saw some people were looking for this in one of the FB groups and it sounded good so I thought I would check it out. So Glad I Did!
ghartling chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Loved this story!
AshleighRebekah chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Omg! Amazing! I loved it! Are you considering a sequal? Maybe when Carlie grows up and discovers that Edward isn't her biological father?
Vampfan1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Why don't they just tell everybody that they had sex and that is why Jaz broke up with her and that since she's pregnant, Edward needs to stick around for his baby mama.
Guardian-M chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Oh, holy crap! You made me tear up, you jerk :P
That was such a brilliant story - bravo! *Emmett bear hug*
irelandk chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
b3j02 chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Awww I loved that! What a great moment in their lives! I really wish their would have been more but it was great the way it was too! Loved the story!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
OH my gosh, I don't want there to only be one more chapter! I love them!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Oh Charlie, you rule! Edward, I am sooo happy for you!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I believe I called you some colorful words as well. I can't flip you the bird because you can't see me. Thanks for making me cry and have to read another chapter tonight even though I am EXHAUSTED! EXHAUSTED doesn't even cover how tired I really am but it's close. Anywhooo, that rat fink, ugh, I hate dealing with people like that. Poor Edward poor Bella, especially poor Edward and Carlie! Jeez!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I love how well Edward's parents handled the news and said they still loved their baby! Bella's parents hopefully will come around very soon!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
NOOOO don't tell anyone! Jeez, I can feel the mess coming!
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »