Reviews for Rouge
Reine de la Mort chapter 1 . 4/20
Okay, I'm sorry, but I burst out laughing when I read your summary. Particularly the part of "to defeat the menus behind the war". I don't know how a list of products and their prices is going to cause a war.

"Rouge" is another word for the colour red, and also refers to a kind of makeup. Alternatively, it is also part of the name given to followers of the Cambodian Communist Party, the Khmer Rouge, who organised a horrific genocide in the 1970s, which killed between 1.5 to 3 million Cambodian people.

I'm not entirely sure, if you really do mean "Rouge", or if it isn't just a misspelling of "Rogue", referring to a thief or rebel or societal outcast.

In the first few chapters of this story alone, you kept on making references to a "deep horse voice", which again, I don't understand. I suppose it could be another misspelling of "hoarse", but I seriously cannot tell anymore if you are serious or this is just not very well-edited. I suppose you are not trying to troll, but I just can't stop laughing.
JustAReader chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
When is the next chapter coming out?
Katchihe chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Can't wait for next chapter