Reviews for Be My Lover?
Update soon! :)
yngoldfogee chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Update? Please?
Luraan chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
OMG! I L-O-V-E this! Especially the way you add their thoughts! Please please update soon I'm going to go depressed if you make us wait longer! - all our love xx
dancingmermaid chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
nawww. more! I love people realising Kurt is worth chasing, and Sebastian never even bothering with Blaine would be awesome. And I liked the little Dave moment, too.
Collide With The Sky 15 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
OMG update!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I hope life gives you a chance to finish this :)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
THANK YOU for staying true to the script where you did. This story is amazing, please please PLEASE write more soon!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I LOVE that you used some dialogue from the show and flipped it around a little. It was great. :)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
I'm literally on the edge of my seat. :)
I love this fanfic.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I really hope that Jeff starts meddling/investigating the mess that is currently Klaine. I really like Jeff and I hope to see more of him. I think it was smart to have fractures in Kurt and Blaine's relationship before Seb comes into the picture so that it doesn't seem like he just waltzes in and breaks them up; more like he's making the most of a situation.
10/10
fanficfangirl13 chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I'm not sure if I like how much of a jack-ass Blaine is being... he could stand to tone it down just a bit. But I'm very intrigued about what Jeff has to say about him.
10/10
fanficfangirl13 chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
This is it. This is the fanfiction I've been waiting for and I've finally found it! The one where Seb goes after Kurt from the start! Thank you for writing this, and btw, this chapter is great. :) Seb doesn't seem to be a complete jerk, and Kurt has already been ruminating on how he misses Dalton (maybe a bit of foreshadowing that Kurt will return?). Really really excellent.
12/10