Reviews for Be My Lover?
where are you?
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Uh oh...
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
I know...that WSS thing...and in s5, when Blaine was a senior and they were choosing solos for competitions, it was suddenly EXPECTED that seniors get the solos. Well, KURT never got a solo or even a feature for competition, except the ONE where Blaine chose (of all things) a melancholy, break up song (almost like it was on purpose). And the night at Scandals. And the slut-shaming for doing the same thing that Blaine had been doing (Blaine had been doing worse, with someone who was DEFINITELY sending NON-family friendly texts and stated flat-out that he didn't care if Blaine had a boy-friend). And he kept doing it AFTER Kurt expresses his unhappiness. But the day after Blaine finds out (by sneaking into Kurt's phone), Blaine publicly slut-shames Kurt. WTH?
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Color me intrigued..."long story and most of it's not good." But Jeff & Nick talked up Blaine...or did I miss that part? Just curious...reading on to find out.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
LOL Gee, Blaine doesn't like it when the shoe is on the other foot ;) Thank you...
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Too early to tell, but I'm liking this so far ;)
Twilightlova20 chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Update soon! :)
yngoldfogee chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Update? Please?
Luraan chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
OMG! I L-O-V-E this! Especially the way you add their thoughts! Please please update soon I'm going to go depressed if you make us wait longer! - all our love xx
dancingmermaid chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
nawww. more! I love people realising Kurt is worth chasing, and Sebastian never even bothering with Blaine would be awesome. And I liked the little Dave moment, too.
Collide With The Sky 182 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
OMG update!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I hope life gives you a chance to finish this :)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
THANK YOU for staying true to the script where you did. This story is amazing, please please PLEASE write more soon!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I LOVE that you used some dialogue from the show and flipped it around a little. It was great. :)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
I'm literally on the edge of my seat. :)
I love this fanfic.