Reviews for The Queens
brankel1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Fantastic job.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Lol, Ms. Leah would be the "she" that everyone keeps talking about, lol.
Firefly-class chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I actually don't hate rose and Jacobs relationship but I do look forward to the eventual blackwater.
Good update.
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I enjoy your other stories and that why I'm eager for you to deliver the Blackwater- you write some of the best. Jake/Leah is by far my favorite pairing. I don't really like Jake with anything else except Leah; IF he is with someone else, I prefer Leah to be with someone like Paul or Embry. Jake and Leah kissed wooooo! Leah seems to be warming up to Jake more. I think his story got to her. I hope Rosalie backs off of Jake and Leah steps up. Please update soon!
THEPrincessx chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
GOod update :)
BreakingFree2015 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Umm..so is it weird that I'm okay with the Rosalie thing? I mean, I completely want this to end up as a Blackwater fic but I think that it's a realistic story. A seventeen year old virgin is realistically going to be attracted to all the pretty girls And so 'm glad this isn't one of those unrealistic Boy-meets-girl-and-never-looks-at-another-girl-again fics. Great job!
rocklesson86 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Nice update.
Iluvyeachick chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Damn and he'll yes 2 Black Leather
Vannah123 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Rosalie is such a jealous bitch LMFAO!
Firefly-class chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I guess Jacob is learning how to be a bodyguard now. Great update?
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Thanks for the update! I'm not really a fan of Jacob/Rosalie, but I'm sure Blackwater will come along at some point.
stuck2u chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I really like your story,but i feel like Jacobs manwhoring#% himself out, i love blackwater and Leah deserves someone who can stay faithful to only her and not have to share her man out with other girls. I dont really much care for harems no matter how hot it is. But hey it's your story, you probably have something good coming up that takes it in the direction of blackwater. I love how Leah is in character. Great update :)
JTCA chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
You go Jacob! Ahaha Love it :)
goodeapple chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Really great chappie... Not at all liking the Jacob/Rosalie thing but hey, you said Blackwater and there shall be Blackwater! I get that it's probably essential to the story, and I respect your decisions... I'm completely addicted to this story... Lots of love, xoxoxoxox
THEPrincessx chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
We want blackwater! Lol can't wait for the next update.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »