Reviews for The Queens
HalcyonSeasons chapter 5 . 3/23
So like does Renesmee have her GED
HalcyonSeasons chapter 4 . 3/23
When is Normani going solo?
HalcyonSeasons chapter 3 . 3/22
ALL THE GIRLS ARE GETTIN FIRED THIS IS WILD
HalcyonSeasons chapter 3 . 3/22
YALL THEY GETTIN FIREDDDDDDD
HalcyonSeasons chapter 2 . 3/22
When will Normani go solo
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 3/22
I wanna die but that's okay
Purplepixie143 chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
I read this story in two days and I love it..well done :)
When Im not in lazy mode imma sign in and favorite it and u as well. :D
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 35 . 8/11/2013
Brilliant story. I will never, ever, ever look at any of the characters the same way, ever again.

I like how you managed to keep the characters true to themselves, despite completely rewriting their pasts and relations to each other. They still maintained a resemblance to their original forms.

Your plot was utterly brilliant. I am a Blackwater fan, and will be till the end of time, but those lemons with Nessie and Rose were pretty awesome.

And those songs...are unbeleivable. seriously. i dont know how people manage to come up with that stuff, but i'm really lucky to be able to enjoy it, even if i can't create it.

Additionally, I appreciate the lack of grammatical and spelling errors, which drive me insane. Some dumbasses have never heard of spellcheck, i guess...

Anyway. I'll be checking out your other stuff. Keep writing, and keep being awesome!

Peace
Love
Recycle

That Crazy Hippie Gurl

PS: Thank you so much for writing an Edward who i don't want to kill. never been a big fan of the guy, but I have to confess, i like your version a lot. I'll try to keep him in mind next time i read the books. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I need help. If anyone can find an old Leah imprint story where she imprints on an actual werewolf, please write back. There are not many chapters and it was never finished. Thanks alot!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 35 . 3/11/2013
IT'S OVER? I'm going to miss this fic so much. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this and how much I love the way you write. You've managed to totally captivate me with your fic! Thank you for not giving up on it when reviews were slow and such. You finished this perfectly. This will always be one of my favorites. God bless the Queens;)
JTCA chapter 35 . 3/11/2013
This is the end? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want more! ahahaha
Ok... I like it, but I think you could make a epilogue with them in the future, but like I said, I liked this final ;)
brankel1 chapter 36 . 3/11/2013
Fantastic job.
brankel1 chapter 35 . 3/11/2013
Love it. So Embry like Rosalie.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 34 . 3/10/2013
I can't believe that BDP2 isn't nominated. It was one of the best, if not the best films out of the whole saga! People are so annoying these days. I bet 95% of the twilight haters haven't eve read the books.
Yasmoni chapter 26 . 3/9/2013