Reviews for when she put my world upside down
Huffelpuff Goddess chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
i like it and please update soon
ThaliaLover chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I take it that you didn't chose me! :( Oh well, Look on the happy side of life!

YOUR STORY IS GREAT!
BadassBatman chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I don't see the potential at all. How the hell do people like this? The grammar and spelling are atrocious. You probably don't even know what that means, do you? I'm pretty sure blonde hair and grey eyes are not the 'typical cheerleader type'. Everyone is OOC, this shit is terrible, you don't even have the fucking quotation marks. You idiot! Have you ever heard of proofreading? Oh my god this shit is just terrible, and all the readers who like it are fucking stupid as shit.

Delete this horrid fanfic.
I Am Noah Son Of Ares chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Ex boyfriend!
Huffelpuff Goddess chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
name :Samantha Ray

age (not less than 13) :14

parent :Demeter

facial features (eyes colour,haircolour etc): caramel brown hair with green eyes with flecks of brown

weapons :a dagger

\
ThaliaLover chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
name : Briana

age (not less than 13) : 14

parent : Hermes

facial features (eyes colour,haircolour etc) : Golden-Brown Hair, Greeny-Brown eyes, Freckles around her nose.

weapons : Charm baclet with mini charms of wepons, (dager, sheild, sword, nife, etc-) which each can grow life sized.

background(optional): Lived at camp since a young age. (you can make up the background if you wan't I'm not really fussed.)
PeopleAintTheSameAnymore chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Name: Diana Jay Graystul

Gender: Girl

Nickname: Diane or Di

Age: I don't know, you pick, so maybe it could match the age of the ones in your story

Species: Demigod, Nyx

Appearance: I'm slightly chubby, but like you couldn't notice it, my hair is raven black and my eye color is dark blue with hints of black. I'm 5'6, and 54 lbs. My eye shape is kinda like slight round, but not too round, though, and my hair length is mid back (kinda long if you ask my friend). I'm tanned (like when you go under the sun, with only a little amount of sun block put on), I don't know if I'm ugly or pretty...

Clothes (you can use it, if you like): a silver blue hat (front light blue and the side silver), grey single strap backpack (it is a plain silver backpack, but just with a single strap with no design) A plain light blue jacket (she wears it all the time) a plain black t-shirt and a grey denim pants. Sometimes, a silver scarf, a grey thick jacket, a black sunglass

History: History? Well, I really have a sucky childhood, at the age of 3-4, I was taken away from my father (Lucas Graystul) and brother (Jared Graystul) (I don't really consider my step mother a "family") to Great Britain, UK (My family was in Seatle). In UK, I was raised by my father's best friend in high school, Jonathan Jeangale, which his daughter is now my BFF, too. My brother and I are twins, not really identical, 'cuz of the gender. When I was 11, Abbygail's dad, Jonathan, is murdered, so the police have to put us in the orphange, but we manage to escape. Then Abbygail and I was separated, because of the storm at the age of 13.

Strengths: I'm best at strategy and swordfighting.

Weaknesses: Sassy come back, I can make a good strategy in battle, but I can't make a good come back.

Likes: Listening to music or songs, I think that's all.

Dislikes: Bullies

Personality: Punk and black.

Anything Else: I still don't know what's my purpose though
I Am Noah Son Of Ares chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
name : Noah strongstorm

age (not less than 13) : 16

parent : Nike

facial features (eyes colour,haircolour etc): teal colored eyes, short black hair (like christen bales in batman movies), well defined jaw face is a slight oval, lips are not big but there not small upper lip and lower lip are same size.

weapons : celestial bronze scimitar

background(optional): he had a normal life other then getting kicked out of school, his dad said his mom died in a car accident but one day at school he ran because a lamia attacked him. When he went home he was told the truth and that he had to go to NY he was on the run for awhile till he found camp

Not sure if u want to know this but he is 6'3 and very muscular, and in case u couldn't tell Noah is a charecter for thalias boy friend
timetoletgo chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
wow,Annabeth is a stuck up brat in this story
Thefallism chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
hi again it's good this far but i would sugest that whenever someone talks you put " " these signs both before and after, like this

"Hi, my name is Percy"

makes it easier to understand whats happening. on happier notes i was really happy that you didn't bunch up the text like some do, it's a real eye killer. continue with the good work and hope to se it continued.
Thefallism chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
potential! i can smell it, though it needs to be longer
Wilbo11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great start, looking forward to the rest of it :)

-Will