Reviews for Metal Scourge
asredwer chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Tayuya seems to be behaving much better than I thought she would, and I wonder what is going on with her new friend. At the moment I am thinking that her family was helping Brainiac whether intentionally or not, for her to know something bad was going to happen. My other thought is that her family is involved with some other group with their own plans for world domination or whatever else supervillans want.

I look forward to reading more.
shugokage chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Wow Great story I like the Brainaic battle!
shugokage chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great story and sorry I didn't know you had another story!
jaelin910 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
dead evil guy does something unexpected, screams come from the location of another evil guy and suddenly he gets even creepier...I'm not too sure but somehow I don't think this is good news
jaelin910 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
I doubt she's dead. badly injured maybe...but not dead. this story isn't depressing enough to kill such a major character without more warning.
jaelin910 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
the forth wall is a serious hazard. if you knew you were a character in a story, you would NOT forget odd warnings like that...even if the person giving the warning isn't a seer or a spy, they're almost certainly correct.
as usual I have no complaints or recommendations and am still liking the story.
jaelin910 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
it's a pity I don't have more to say.
I suppose I could make an ass of myself by say FIRST or something...
anyway, I have no complaints, advice or questions so...uh...thanks for updating so rapidly I guess
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
the story continues!
and I'm either really fast to react or you're still not getting many people reviewing