Reviews for Not Happiness, Love
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 1/18
A very good start, looking forward to more
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Good start
Kalladin1989 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Great story. Hope to see updates soon.
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
you should keep working on this story, its a great start
H Harmon chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
My favorite stories are those in response to reptilia28's challenge. I was delighted to see a new story responding to the challenge. I am enjoying the fast pace of the story and see many possibilities but alas, it appears that you might not be finishing this story. Most of the responses to the challenge are unfinished, even reptilia28's. Please continue. If you could, it would be nice to have longer chapters also? Thank you.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
this is a good story, i hope to read more soon
god of all chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Hortensia chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nice to see another author take up the challenge. Maybe you’re going a bit too fast though, try to elaborate a bit more. Writing a good story means making the reader feel what your protagonist is experiencing. I think you can improve your writing style with the help of a beta, who can serve as a sounding board for your ideas and give suggestions for improvement. It’s no shame to seek the help of a beta. Some of the best writers in fanfiction I know swear their beta is indispensable and makes their writing so much better. Here are some tips how to find a beta reader: you could look in the beta section of the site, the link is on top of almost every page. There you find thousands of people wanting to beta Harry Potter stories. You can specify the category and rating, after that you can look at their profile where they tell you about their strengths and weaknesses, what they like and don't like and often some extra information about them and their style. Contact some to see if you can work together. Another option is to look at the profile page of writers whose style you like. If they display a beta-profile you could ask them if they can take you on.

In the meantime this story has been added to the community Don’t fear the Reaper... reptilia28's Challenge.
Fasnacht chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I love this challenge. I'm looking forward to your updates. :) Thanks for writing this.
Brit8889 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Good story. Hope to read more soon
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Very Nice! Her ions and Harry is such a brilliant couple!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
brilliant chapter! update soon please!
starboy454 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012