Reviews for Sweating Bullets
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 5/4
Very good story, I only wish you would either write another chapter or another one shot from her point of view. I really love the idea of Beast Boy having a dark side to him, even if it is never really shown in the T.V. show.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I'm finding it incredibly difficult to find words that can adequately describe how absolutely amazing this piece is. This sent chills up and down my spine, and flooded me with a whirlpool of pure, unrelenting emotion. Your writing is complex and raw and dizzying and... beautiful. Indescribably beautiful.

Perhaps "gorgeous" is the right word... It's a word I haven't had the occasion to use in quite some time...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hooooooooo...

Pretty scary. He's got the potential to be BREATHTAKINGLY badass, and he knows it.

Intense little piece you got here.
Queeny Pants chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
UGH this is amazing!
I personally love it when people touch more on the sheer depth of these characters and their psyche. There is a LOT more going on in their heads than a lot of people write out, but this was great. A must-read even I'd say. Why does this not have more reviews?!
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I like it!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
The last two sentences say it all. The song fits perfectly. *applauds*
Euripiditus chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh my goodness! I love it when writers explore the darker aspects of the BBRae pairing. This was just so creepy and morbid...So awesome...

It's even better that it's told from BB's perspective. You don't expect this kind of attitude to come from the seemingly innocent little shifter. It just goes to show there's more to him than meets the eye. If Raven knows about this darker side of him, she probably thinks it's kinky.

I would. XD
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
...WOW.

And that was all they could say.

Wow.
Jozefski chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hawt damn!

...That's all I have to say...
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Absolutely dark and epic indeed. Not to mention the sexual tension between Gar and Raven.
Densharr chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Just... Wow.

Amazing.

THIS is why I subscribed to you.
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ama-zing, as per usual.

This was just beautiful, Jack.

Good to hear that you are still writing, wouldn't want a talent like this to go to the wind.

-Spoon, Soph, Faithful friend and reviewer.
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is phenomenal! I'm not particularly fond of Megadeath (sorry) but the images you weave are amazing, and it flows so clean and smoothly. I didn't necessarily get a dark vibe, so much as an ancious, agitated one. Like Beast Boy was stretched too thin. It was some damn good writing! This is a great piece, and you should be proud.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
if this were about anyone else, i'd be screaming all kinds of bloody murder and be seven kinds of freaked. seriously, don't ask me to name the seven kinds of freaked.

but since it's bb and rae, i just kind go d'aww, how cute. i know, double standards, but i can't help it! it's bb and rae, they're the freaky ones! and we all know freaky is fun!

okay, so it was mildly disturbing how right this shoe could fit, but hey! they're responsible teens the both of them. mostly. so i'm not too troubled. seeya around. and good job.