Reviews for Worlds Change With Just One Kiss
FanFictionUser27 chapter 37 . 12/1/2013
I love your story! I know it's been like a year but are you ever going to update again?
Guest chapter 37 . 9/19/2013
PLEASE update soon. loved the story:)
songii chapter 37 . 8/25/2013
Hope you finish this
Islandgrits chapter 37 . 8/24/2013
It is sad to see a good story uncompleted.
DizneeDol chapter 37 . 8/16/2013
Great story! Hope for an update soon :)
ksw3 chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
I just got to this chapter and BAM no more updates. Lol. Would love to hear more from these beautiful characters you have created. Thank you for sharing their story with us. Hope all is ok with you and your family. Take care and hope to hear more from you.
zonked510 chapter 37 . 5/15/2013
An epilogue or a few more chapters would be awesome!
Leeshaann chapter 37 . 4/27/2013
please update
SilverMidnight46 chapter 37 . 3/31/2013
Just ended all your story (after 3 days since found the rec) and LOVE IT... Hope You can update soon.

Awesome story
marysway chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
:-)
cuzimrobin chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
If anyone is reading this story and the reviews, I wanted to apologize for the delay in posting. I had a lot of stuff going on in real life and needed to take a break. The next chapter should be finished and posted soon. Just wanted to state that I do plan on finishing the story...just had to step away for a bit. Thanks for reading, reviewing, and being interested in this story!
acullen905 chapter 37 . 2/10/2013
I just realized you moved your story over here to ffn. I really enjoyed this last chapter and love the entire story. I hope all is well with you and you cont'd this fic. It's truely one of my favorites. I'll be anxiously waiting your next chapter.
bobbysgirl chapter 37 . 2/1/2013
PLEASE COME BACK SOON!
emmettcullendisoder chapter 37 . 1/23/2013
Hey I love this story please update soon I have been waiting for month.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/14/2012