Reviews for The Color Wheel
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Will you still be updaing your other story? Its awesome and so is this one! :)
Jashl Xxify chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
I really like the linking quotes, all the hidden meanings just make this fic a masterpiece. Really hope this isn't dead.
iluvstorys chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
are you sure about this? isn't yoshino skikamaru's mother? are you changing shika's parents or is it just a coincidence that her name is yoshino?
Fans n 6 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Great chapter. Plausible enough scenario, but it was your writing that sold it.

And uh, hate to say this, but have you considered tenten getting romantically involved with yoshino? :D they seem to... match well.
mmsbddvr chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
"I'd rather die than become his wife!"

I think the contract values are accepted if they were married even if it was consummated. Asian view are kind of different. I remember a story about how a female left her lover, non sexual yet, and got married for her family, on her weeding night she drank poison wine and killed herself. Her husband family was forced to honor the contract as the society views the marriage as completed, and obligations of the female's family completed. And of course her lover drinks poison wine at her grave stone and prays to get to love her in the next incarnation.
Zin chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I can imagine the scene this would cause and how it could change Yoshino. This is the kind of friendship that I love to read about, and you write it so well I wish I could pay you for it. Do you take ramen as currency?
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
nice very well done
KawaiPanda chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I love it. Keep up the great work!
minniemousemom chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
GREAT ONE
enderverse chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I just can't picture the institution of arranged marriges working when the involuntary partner is a well trained murderer. Not to say that this particular character would do that, but overall it seems like something that would die out if the involved partys are even the slightest bit pragmatic.
7isthemagicnumber chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I like it! I like it a lot.
It's sweet and makes me wonder about this Yoshino - is she the same one that marries Shikaku?

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
shirokuromokona chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I think, this may have been the most bitter sweet chapter. There's not much to say, I hope Yoshino will start her own way of life from now. Her ninja way.

I decided since this was a short review (and I forogt to do it earlier), I would put the review for the A&G chapter here!

You know the one song you put in. It really scared me, more than I would ever admit. Probably because it reminded me of songs that I sung as a child. (Ring around the Rosies(dead by diease), london bridge(falling bridges), rock a by baby (falling baby), it's raining (the guy doesn't get up aka die), You are my sunshine (a mourning mother who lost her child). Poor them, I mean the songs are now talking about them!

Tenten is so in trouble and Yakushi will ruin her. Thanks for the chapter.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I like it.
Update soon
queen-sheep chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
I like the approach you took with this one :)
Zin chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Before the end of anymore time would be the best time too update, but I'll take your quality over quantity any day. Yay for Chouza love and more friendship!