Reviews for Short Words In Gold Ink
SpeakNow1118 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
*dies of cuteness*
EchoXVII chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Hey! May I request a few names? Let's a go!
-Finite
-beauty
-admire
-young
I thought those would have an interesting outcome. - thanks!
randomsheller1235 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I like it, it's cute!
lightwoodlady25 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
After reading five chapters of your drabbles, I'm amazed at how precise your words are! The imagery is just perfect for each scenario, and I love it.

For drabble names, how about "calendar", "sunrise/sunset", and "spilled ink"?
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
These are beautiful! Love your title, it's so pretty :)
depthsofthemind chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
1.) confusing, but nice.
2.) Henry, Charlotte... you might want to have those sheets washed (or burned) you just don't... not in a friends bed.
3.) this makes me a sad depthsofthemind.
4.) I like snow too.
5.) Will, I promise you that duck pie will not try to bite your hands off.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Humorous and lovely
Chikasumi Kurotsuki chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I figured Will would be fine eating duck pie considering he would be eating the animal he hates most, which to him would be like revenge... But after thinking about it, it does make more since that he would be so highly against it. Great work and can't wait for more
Aggele Mou chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I love the Duck Pie one
SpeakNow1118 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Mmmm. Lovely. :)
the ticking clock chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
:D love these, especially the one with charlotte and henry and the silly alchol with jem...
Chikasumi Kurotsuki chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
So the Violin one almost made me want to cry because the idea of Jem actually dying makes me incredibly sad. Also, if you are willing, I think you should add yet another chapter. Please?
roraborealis chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
My heart hurts reading this, in a good way. Having just finished the first two books in days and finding out the third is many months away, this is exactly what I needed to get my fix! Lovely imagery and excellent characterization. More please!
People Person I'm Not chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
These are really good. I really liked Feathery Hellspawn, Silver Lining, and Violin. Nice.
SpeakNow1118 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
perfect, as usual. violin made me a little sad. :(