Reviews for The Game
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 30 . 6/7
Severus is protective of Harry. I don't remember whether Severus knows that Harry is Lily's son.
Tom is bragging about Harry, and also pointing out equality and closeness between Harry and Tom (they both know where the other lives).
Severus-Tom conversation is fascinating. I cannot see how other players do not see strength of Severus.
And yes, Tom Riddle is VolDeMort.
Severus, getting to happiness, because Tom will protect Harry where Severus cannot? Nice.
Flying fish? Nice. Lake of Inferi, and lake of merfolk, all in one. It is an interesting universe.
Draco, Pansy, Theo, Daphne, also playing the game... Fascinating.
I cannot even guess what is inside the Chamber of Secrets. I can only hope that Harry will not be hurt, and neither will be Tom.
Looking forward to the teamwork of Harry, Tom and Severus. Oh, and stunned faces of Marauders when they see identities of Deathly Hallows.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Kiterou chapter 31 . 5/15
I started to read "The Game" yesterday. I endet it now, in the middle of the night, and may or may not be totally dead tomorrow at work. But it was worth it, even though it is unfinished. Have my fav and my follow for that.

I sincerely hope that one day, I will find a new chapter in my alerts. Until then, I remain hopefull, because stories like these make me love the community of fanfictions so, so much.

Also, stopping literally right before the Regionals is a little bit cruel ;)

Yours, Kiterou
proud member of the D.A chapter 31 . 5/9
I read this in 2013 for the first time. I hope to see you finish the fic someday. This is one of my favorites. hope all is well!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 31 . 4/3
This is brilliantly written story i would say.. Though it is more Quanzhi gaoshou AU then The Gamer AU.. I just realised while reading this story that all three languages of Japanese, Korean and Chinese have a MMORPG game anime or manga... oh well it was really good so i hope you would update it soon...
HelenBlack chapter 31 . 3/26
Hi

So I read this yesterday and it has been stuck in my head all day, it's a brilliant story and I hope one day it gets completed.
\ o / I've been devouring these last chapters because I knew there was a kiss coming up! Yay! FINALLY!
Gah! I meant to leave a review after the Marauder fight about how tickled their possession of Harry makes me. XD

When his family realize he's Scarred, there's going to be some explaining to do.

Ooh! Another rl visit! *wiggles eyebrows* What will they get up to this time?
Mmmmmmm... tiramisu.

I add Di Saronno to mine, which is the best amaretto. Oh, shit, I just realized I have to money for a bottle. * w * Fuck, yes.
I was always so happy to see Lily be so chill, not that I really expected much different.

Ah, their first irl meeting! * w *
PotterHead0630 chapter 31 . 2/18
I know you’ve not updated this in 4 years and you probably don’t plan to update it any time soon, but I just wanted to say that I really like your story and that’s it’s really well written and I hope you mighty consider updating if just for the tournament _
christine.kagak chapter 31 . 2/6
I still love this. And I wish there was more to it.
Procrasty chapter 31 . 12/1/2017
Oh my gosh. That backstory for Tom was so good. Very emotionally laced.
Oc2uber chapter 31 . 10/2/2017
This is absolutely amazing! Please continue this, I've been dying for more! The tomarry relationship is so nicely executed and I love the battle and the whole premise of the small but mysterious and raging-ly OP DH squad in CoS
christine.kagak chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
I have finally read this. And I wish I did a lot sooner! Definitely going on my read multiple times list. I do wish you would continue this.
Poruchik chapter 31 . 7/20/2017
I love this story! This is my third reread... I can't wait for the update! Please, update soon.