Reviews for Grief Can Do That
Gsmnp chapter 8 . 4/21
I wish you would continue this,its really good
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
You should finish this. It's really good
Heathfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Great story! loved the action, drama, and emotion.
Elise Deschat chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
OK I'm hooked...more?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I know it's a long time since you started this story but I hope you will finish this wonderful story. Please!
Tbookworm chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
I do not know your reasons for stopping this story but I think it is very good. I wish you would finish it. I really like your portrayal of the compassion and friendship between Heath and Nick. Thank you for sharing your work and please consider finishing your story.
Peggysue chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Please finish!
Aimless chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
One of these days I'll learn to check a story's status before reading it. I was very disappointed to see this was unfinished and, since it hasn't been updated in over a year, probably abandoned. I'll add this story to my alerts in the hope that you pick it up again. :-(
vero chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
And? no more story?
Terri chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
You have a good story so far. I hope that you continue it soon.
Nora May French chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
I like how you have the brothers, and Victoria, united to nurse Heath back to health. I like the idea of Jarrod and the marshal going after that mining company. I look forward to reading more.
C chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Great story line. Enjoying it very much. Looking forward to the completion. Thanks
mab70 chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Good story. Enjoying reading your work.
moira4eku chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Well, that shocked me as well about Heath's potential year long recovery. His weak heart has me worried as well. Heath is so lucky to have such loving, dedicated people to see him through this tragedy. I'm also worried when Heath gets a wee bit better and realizes that he has a very long time before he's even near healthy enough to help out on the ranch. He is likely to become depressed, and that could hinder his recuperation. I dearly hope Jarrod and Frank can bring those life life to justice. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jellico chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Thanks for updating this story again, Colleen. You really left up hanging there for awhile!