Reviews for believer
Sudden Wishes chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
HOW ADORABLE! I loved it. Thank you so much for this lovely story. Ayane/Kent is one of the best couples and this drabble was amazing. Once again: thank you!
Lancedark chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Its good. Hope you make another story for this, I knew from the start that this two pairing are suitable for each other XD too bad, I can't find a right story for this couple :( and I hope someday you can write something for them. ;)
CelestialBlaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hey :) That chapter with them both was sooooo cute, wasn't it? Q.Q Anyways, your story. I really loved it. REALLY. You captured Kento's personality really well, and described Ayane's perfectly. Well done! :) As for constructive criticism, the parts in brackets would have been fine without brackets, or if you wanted to use them, then try to shorten the passages with them. That was so confusing XD Anyway, well done!
nichole chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
yay, u got it straight, i think this is what kent is really thinking of. nc
Lynns chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love it!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
yes! and we have SOLID, ACTUAL, THEY-ARE-DATING-NOW connections between kento and ayane. i screamed with joy when i read those chapters. ch. 70 is the best, right? *cue dreamy squeals* lol, i know, right?

i have to say, you REALLY nailed kento's perspective. he's definitely the kind of guy who believes everyone deserves love, and he's willing to give people that love, but his love for ayane is something special, something burning, something that hurts and isn't altogether comfortable and easy. it''s just real. and you captured that beautifully here.

my fave lines: *would actually be the whole thing, but let me try and pick a few anyway*

"He likes her.

He likes her so, so much." - simple, but my heart squeezed.

"What he feels for Ayane-chan, though, is something entirely different.

He wants to see her happy. He wants to be the one to make her happy." - gaaaaahhhhh! so kento! that's so kento!

"(No, it doesn't, not when his feelings for her won't change and when he just wants this, needs this: a try, with her.

Just this and they will see how far his belief will carry them, right?)" - T.T *tears of joy*

how do you write so beautifully? seriously, how do you make songs out of words and feelings out of sentences? thank you so much for writing and sharing. :)