Reviews for Dismiss Your Fears
Aromdee chapter 25 . 9/11
Sequel please... :(
You've done it again - written ANOTHER beautiful chapter! Loved this so much, thank you so much for returning to this story and completing it so sweetly. This epilogue made my heart soar and ache in the best of ways.
oh my god the camren you threw in there killed me like I wasnt expecting that and I'm a mess omg lowkey that stung more than this entire story ;)
nowi'mawarrior06 chapter 26 . 4/29
Wow, I am so glad that you finished this story, its the perfect ending that really gives the characters the closure they didn't get all those years ago. Hopefully you keep writing :)
yes. yes yes yes yes yes.

thank you.
Waiting for the said Epilogue.
x-donttrust chapter 25 . 4/26
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Tyronyx chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Damn! I totally did not expect such a good story when I decided to read this based on the number of reviews :P Truth be told.. you wrote this so well.. that it reminded me of a previous relationship and made me actually feel for both characters while reading. I think it takes a type of skill or knowledge of that pain to be able to write about it; or maybe I'm wrong. Haha. Anyway, you did good with this story and I'm impressed with it! I like the ending too. It's nice and smooth. Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Awesome Story I Cried at the last Chapter so sad
HypeHypeTing chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
I felt so many emotions reading this, I cried at this throughout the story, I hope they do find each other again...
9Gleek9 chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
Seriously, you have no right! Hahah
You made me cry so hard and I just want a happy ending. Why is it impossible?
By the way, great story, you are a good writter. I just need a good ending.
A-S chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Is it going to end good at least!
mkaylove chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
i loved this story i literally cryed at the end. have you thought about a sequel? this was a wounderful story you are really talented. 3 keep writing
Nateil chapter 24 . 12/5/2013