Reviews for Dismiss Your Fears
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
WOW!
Tyronyx chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Damn! I totally did not expect such a good story when I decided to read this based on the number of reviews :P Truth be told.. you wrote this so well.. that it reminded me of a previous relationship and made me actually feel for both characters while reading. I think it takes a type of skill or knowledge of that pain to be able to write about it; or maybe I'm wrong. Haha. Anyway, you did good with this story and I'm impressed with it! I like the ending too. It's nice and smooth. Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Awesome Story I Cried at the last Chapter so sad
HypeHypeTing chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
W O W. I ABSOULUTELY LOVE THIS FANFIC.
I felt so many emotions reading this, I cried at this throughout the story, I hope they do find each other again...
9Gleek9 chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
Seriously, you have no right! Hahah
You made me cry so hard and I just want a happy ending. Why is it impossible?
By the way, great story, you are a good writter. I just need a good ending.
Sorry
A-S chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Is it going to end good at least!
mkaylove chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
i loved this story i literally cryed at the end. have you thought about a sequel? this was a wounderful story you are really talented. 3 keep writing
Nateil chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
I adored this fanfiction. Thank You so much. I cried, I smiled. It was amazing
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
Wow, just wow. I just can't stop crying :(. Why did you tear my heart into pieces? ;) I loved this story. It's written beautifully and full of emotion. I cried almost every chapter ;). It fits so perfectly. I just really love it. One of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Let them be together please
JaureguiJauregui chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
Jesus
demisanon chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
That was amazing wow...I loved it but I hate you (jokes ) for the ending and ripping my hart to shreads lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This just fits...perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is awesome because Justin and Selena are no longer together, and Demi and Selena are starting to talk again. IS THE "SOMEDAY" HAPPENING? AHHHH
Guest chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
Just read this incredible story for the second time. Forgot how amazing it is. Definitely gave me lots of emotions. Tears, laughs all that jazz. Love it!