Reviews for Dismiss Your Fears
potatowitheyes chapter 26 . 1/29
I LOVE LOVE THIS STORY AND I JUST READ THIS BC IM ACTUALLY TAKING A BREAK FROM 5H BC OF THE DRAMA, SO I CAME BACK FOR THESE 2 IDIOTS AND THIS IS AMAZING BUT I NEARLY THREW MY IPAD WHEN I READ THE CAMREN PART BECAUSE CAMZ AND LO STILL BREAKS MY HEART UP TO THIS DAY. and can i just say the growth of sel and demi was so realistic and just wow with their timeline. So thank you for this wonderful journey, and thank you for inserting camren there even though it hurts. I love you, u amazing girl. Even if this review is already too late.
Intense
Aromdee chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
Sequel please... :(
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
You've done it again - written ANOTHER beautiful chapter! Loved this so much, thank you so much for returning to this story and completing it so sweetly. This epilogue made my heart soar and ache in the best of ways.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
oh my god the camren you threw in there killed me like I wasnt expecting that and I'm a mess omg lowkey that stung more than this entire story ;)
nowi'mawarrior06 chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
Wow, I am so glad that you finished this story, its the perfect ending that really gives the characters the closure they didn't get all those years ago. Hopefully you keep writing :)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
yes. yes yes yes yes yes.

thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/28/2015
Waiting for the said Epilogue.
x-donttrust chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
HOLY SHIT YES PLEASE DO IT
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
WOW!
Tyronyx chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Damn! I totally did not expect such a good story when I decided to read this based on the number of reviews :P Truth be told.. you wrote this so well.. that it reminded me of a previous relationship and made me actually feel for both characters while reading. I think it takes a type of skill or knowledge of that pain to be able to write about it; or maybe I'm wrong. Haha. Anyway, you did good with this story and I'm impressed with it! I like the ending too. It's nice and smooth. Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Awesome Story I Cried at the last Chapter so sad
HypeHypeTing chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
W O W. I ABSOULUTELY LOVE THIS FANFIC.
I felt so many emotions reading this, I cried at this throughout the story, I hope they do find each other again...
stupidteenager chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
Seriously, you have no right! Hahah
You made me cry so hard and I just want a happy ending. Why is it impossible?
By the way, great story, you are a good writter. I just need a good ending.
Sorry
A-S chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Is it going to end good at least!