Reviews for Coul
Imperius-Rexford chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
This was fantastic, I love the idea of Coulson being Sharon Carter's father! I'd love to read more, you've got a great command of the Marvel Universe.
ProxyMoron chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This was so good but hasn't been updated in months which makes me sad. I like how you're setting up Steve ALOT agent of SHIELD, maybe doing part time as an Avenger. Coulsons story is great as well. A lot of people set him up as Vision but I haven't really read him like this before, I like it also that you made Sharon his daughter is pretty cool I can't wait to see her do stuff. You're dialog is flawless between the characters I can't wait to see the rest of the Avengers. I can't wait to see this story continue
Jaiime95 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Ah, oh well about the vision thing. But either way this is still good. That last line made me burst out laughing. I saw that image in my head so well, like that is exactly what I would have done. Nice solid chapter, can't wait for more!
NCB1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I like the way you "resurrected" Colson. I didn't think he was really dead and it would be just like Fury to pull off something like this.
Puella Pulchra chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
OMG!
This is getting good
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ok That was seriously EPIC.

You just combined two my favorite story ideas together - meeting a female at Coulson's funeral who s important to coulson (Which was awesome) and, Coulson being somehow miraculously alive!(Which was again very awesome!)

That was good, extremly very well done

Continue, please continue soon
Melanisticmoon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hmmm... Intriguing.
Setting up Coulson to be the Vision, perhaps?
Interesting choice making Sharon his daughter. I'd assume that she's related to Peggy somehow.
I like where this is going, keep it up!
Jaiime95 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Interesting, I see you are heading towards the Coulson Vision idea. Yes, No, maybe so? I do like this though, its going somewhere (well obviously) but I feel like this is a nice solid start to an interesting story. Good work, I'll be keeping a close eye.