Reviews for The Indigo Spell
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
that was good keep it up
Rosa chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
So far Trey hasn't showed up which makes me kinda sad :'( he's a great character and should be more involved in Sydney's life since he kinda knows what she's been through with her dad
Nana chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Esta pefeito! Bons exames para vocĂȘ!
Andy2900 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
i want more plez
Kathryn Sage chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Great story so far! Some things I think that would make it better is that Eddie is super protective. I think he would be much more hesitant to leave Jill alone, you should have him make little gestures to show his hesitation and show the difference between his tolerant relationship between him an Angelina, and then his undying love for Jill and longing. And I think the switching view points is slightly confusing. If you just stuck to Sydney and Adrian POV and leave Jill's out, then I think it would work much better. Thanks for writing and ease update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Just some things I've noticed:
You don't seem to put full stops at the end of your sentences, there are no commas, and you don't start a new line when someone different talks. Also, sometimes you forget speech marks ("). If you fixed these things up it would make your story so much easier to read.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Please please keep writing i really love your story line.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Please write some more?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
its confusing when you go from p.o.v. to another.
check grammar
overall good :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Try not to forget the comas. I get confused a lot.
ciprianoivashkov chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Man I live rain, and this story! Thanks for mentioning me, it made my day!
poetrygirl98 chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
HOLY SHIT THIS IS WEIRD- I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD SEE MY REVIEW LET ALONE READ IT AND GIVE ME A SHOUT OUT!
i feel honoured XD 3
i didnt even read the chapter yet, but i just had to review
i know its going to be good though! :D
guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2012