Reviews for Flocking Movement: The Seventeenth
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 47 . 10/30/2013
Cliff Hanger! NOOOOOOO! please update soon
Kattykatkat chapter 37 . 10/10/2013
Hehehehe I havent got such intense feel since a decade! I know I don't comment often and I'm catching up on this story slowly but yeah, I really love this story man! Thanks for writing it!
FinalXFantasy91 chapter 47 . 10/7/2013
Please continue!
Guest chapter 46 . 6/29/2013
Thanks for continuing to write this story!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 46 . 6/21/2013
Guest chapter 46 . 6/17/2013
Ahhh! Keep writing! There is no force on this Earth that can convert my frustration that this is the last chapter you have out! Keep up the good work. ;P
Elyis chapter 45 . 6/15/2013
How'd you come up with the name "Dua class Numia"? And if "Dua" is supposed to be something else other than english.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 44 . 6/12/2013
I'm a little suprised they trusted that he wasn't another clone after being separated like that.
izzie chapter 41 . 6/1/2013
I'm in love with everyone here! Especially hawk XD
hollownature chapter 41 . 5/27/2013
wow, three in one day? i am impressed. i am looking forward to the next chapter. i wonder where you will place Atlantis, personally i have always thought it was in the Caribbean (the whole Bermuda triangle thing is kinda suspicious, not to mention several different native american cultures have vanished into the Caribbean almost literally overnight.
Relel chapter 39 . 5/27/2013
Ohmygoodness! I had almost forgotten about this story! This made my day! But I completely agree with Altair. I still dont trust Lucy but I really enjoy her interactions with the others. Either way, I'm so glad you're back!
Hawk wing chapter 38 . 3/25/2013
that's right, you grow those balls and tell 'im des

I was upset when Ubisoft killed Lucy. I wasn't her biggest fan (no I didn't hate her either) but you know what, Des had a thing for her and I was rooting for the poor boy. So thank you very much for finally getting these two together...despite the whole synth thing lmao
izzie chapter 38 . 3/25/2013
Last two chapters were so amazing! Tense mannnn TENSE and a cute fluffy chapter yay!
Sisp the Enochian chapter 38 . 3/24/2013
Ah, and at long last the sacrificial lamb grows horns and fights back. I'm interested in seeing how the boys are going to fix this one - especially Altair, given he's the one who got yelled at.
digisammiegurl chapter 38 . 3/24/2013
Yep. Was wondering when Desmond would hit his limit.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »