Reviews for Flocking Movement: The Seventeenth
Practical chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Hey Xazz. Reread the main stories and have changed my mind. Lucy seems to be the only thing making Des happy in your story. If he ends up dying at the end of all this, at least having the clone'll give him happiness for a few months. Go for it!
Write on.
Shadow Chaser chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
Hah. Desmond met Altair at assassination speed. Yay! Points for Desmond - and points for actually him and Lucy standing up to him for not allowing Altair to actually kill her.

I also feel really sorry for Lucy-clone. She's trying so hard to be human and at the same time knows she's not human too. Really sad, and sympathetic. I like her. :D
Shadow Chaser chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww...Lucy's back! :D Even though she's a clone. D:
Shadow Chaser chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
Ezio's Apple in a magma pit is akin to Frodo and the Ring in Mount Doom. :D Just sayin'...
Shadow Chaser chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Was that a stargate that they just just kind of rode with Morpheus' assistance? Which btw, I still don't trust ANY of the Ancients/Those That Came Before as far as I can throw them (which is not far). Seriously. Don't trust even the "good" ones. Must be because of all of the crap they've put Desmond through and Pluto - oh boy...Pluto was a piece of work. Though I do like Morpheus' sarcasm...

Oh, btw, you are not making me sleep by reading this. And I need sleep. Can I blame you Xazz?
Izzie chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
Yay Altair! And ouch, got owned by Lucy and Desmond! Really liked this chapter c: and again amazed by your writing, I gotta practice toocan't wait to see jake again!
Practical chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
Is this about to turn into a Des/Lucy romance? Is she going with them to Spain, a tag along like Jake was? Des just keeps dragging all his former or potential romantic partners with him everywhere, doesn't he? He's has to protect them all, apparently. Now she's a traitor to the Proeathan cause and will suffer greatly if Des doesn't protect her. He even wanted to drag his own demented clone along with them, too. And Lucy has been a recurring theme in both of your stories.

Much prefer the 5 men to her. You've built a great dynamic with the main characters.
Liked how Alt came down all heavy and father-like on Des for misbehaving and doing something he knew his family wouldn't like.
Going to suck if Des dies at the end of your story.

Will keep reading either way.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2012
too funny how alt dismissed jake suffocating like it was no big deal. must be surreal for des living with these guys. why do they tell des all their secrets when he isn't one of them? no hope of being immortal like them, probably dying for good in a few months in your story. you made it a tragedy, after all.
thanks for the ride!
Steppah chapter 26 . 11/10/2012
Bet Altair would be proud the student just surpassed him if he wasn't so ticked off at being restrained by him.
Why is Desmond taken with Lucy's clone so fast? Yeah, maybe the original liked him, but that didn't stop her from torturing him. That'd put most people off.
Is Desmond coming to terms with his guilt? 'Cause it seems to me Altair and the others must be sick to death (not like that!) of it. The 3 father figures in his life need to kick his butt.
Good update.
Walker in the Rain chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
(My bad on the redundancy) but glad to see Altair more up and about. Haven't seen clay in a while though, is he still at the island? Ah gotta say I really appreciate how dedicated and real you seem to your stories and they always make my day better whenever it's shit. So thank you for everything because many people take amazing writers as yourself for granted and almost dehumanize them so, regardless of their own personal things going about. So I really hope you know that your wickedly talented and amazing and thank you for giving all of us the privilege to read your stories.
isphira chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
YAY! I'm super happy Altair gets a decent amount of face time, I missed him.

And I'm very curious about Desmond's new-found speed... I have a hunch it has to do with his markings, but I guess I'll find out eventually!

...Right?
Izzie chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Yay ! And somewhat fluffy? Loving every chapter :D and yay Altaïr is Awake . !
Dessoestma chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Such a classic ending :D

Awesome story by the way. I've read this and the prequel.
I love your writing style and tricks. You make a couple of mistakes but I don't care.

I just love seeing and reading this awesome free novel :D
Walker in the Rain chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
So the not Lucy is safe for now? Ah another question though will AC3 effect the plot you have already? Great job a always, like the neat little coding hawk put on the atv's. very cool
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
Somehow I don't think Altair won't take it personally lol. Thank you for the new chapter
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »