Reviews for Flocking Movement: The Seventeenth
kyuubecky chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
100th review! YAAAAA! holy crap...what did the glyph-powers DO?! yeesssss next chapter! congrats on all the reviews!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
Hey, is Desmond ever going to be able to get his Apple back? The Proeathans must have it hidden somewhere. Or maybe Ezio could find his again? They're supposed to be indestructable, so surely a little lava flow wouldn't destroy his Apple? Or maybe Desmond could find a way to get Hawk's Apple to restore his emotions to him. Ach, so many questions!
Ah well, your story keeps me coming back for more!
zenbon zakura chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
weird... how can proetheans bring back the dead and make clones with full memories?
Walker in the Rain chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
I'm curious now, so Desmond's like a stun gun to the protheans(I think I misspelled that sorry)? Something possibly irrelevant and slightly random but I've noticed a lot more mentioning of Duncan and seeing how they made D2 and Lucy... Why haven't they tried to mind fuck Desmond even more by using his brother. Also, hawks past... Still very hush hush about it or will there be something in the future about it? Also his ethniticity ...for some reason that has been driving me insane because I guess I don't have a face to put with the name you know?
Ah now still as always loveing the emotional aspect Desmond seems stuck in, are the others noticing this(well most likely they notice) but like you said only hawk seems to get him now. Which is all good but it feels like the others are just ignoring the problem. But yes glad there's more hawk in this, I missed not having seen him interact as much in Flocking Movements... Keep forgetting your story falls under the 'tragedy' genres... I'm worried :P also... Are all appearances of Sean and Rebecca and Andrew done with? Because I'm pointing out the obvious when I say this but Desmond's got some unresolved beef with his dad. Oh and out of order when I mention this also but everyone seems to be just going with the flow of things and how they happen/center around Desmond. He seems uncomfortable with this but the others? I'm not too sure. Well great chapters as always! I do believe I need to review a few of your other works but no gaurentee they'll be as long as this one, well great job!
Steppah chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
So much for Altair's assurances to Ezio that everything would be fine this time, that they wouldn't take their eyes off Desmond. Then they go and lose him and none of them (except Jake) even notices! And now they have an army to fight, or more likely, run from. You'd think the Proeathans would want the other 4 guys, too, to try and understand how they achieved immortality.
Your story is fascinating.
Sindara chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
I honestly love your story!
It's freaking amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
What does D2 mean when he says kill is such a temporary term? Does that mean- dare we hope- that Desmond can't be killed, anymore than his ancestors can?
You have a great imagination.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
I both hate and love your cliff hanger endings lol. They make we want to rage and they also make me very excited for the next chapter :) . Thanks for the new chapter
Izzie chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Aaahhh shiiiitt, stuff is about to go down! Seriously I amazed at your ability to write awesome fanfics! You always leave me wondering omg what's gonna happen next! D: :D
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
What else did the Proeathans do to Desmond when they had him in their control for 5 years?
And how are 5 men supposed to take on an army? Kill the clone or use him as bait, then get the frig outta there.
I keep getting a feeling you're foreshadowing Desmond's death as the only one who can destroy the Proeathans- makes sense if he's one himself because he has so many of their bloodlines converging into him. He may be more Proeathan than human.
If you get inspiration, I hope there'll be more of the early Flocking Movement stories from centuries past. They're too much fun.
OK, enough for now. Enjoying the ride.
Hawk wing chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
You wanna know what we think about this lovely addition? I think it's a nice way to spice things up :3 Although I always think R2-D2 when I see D2 lmao
And thank you for making Jake actually seem smarter here than like a poor duck who's always kicked around lol
Hawk wing chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
It seems Des is a lil too reliant on his ancestors... Poor boy D:
isphira chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Whoa... kinda speechless over here... so many things going down...

Just caught up with the series, can't wait to see what happens next!
zenbon zakura chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
tololol jake one upped the gramps lol
Relel chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
•_• my mind is so confused right now... All I'm gonna say is you're doing a spectacular job of keeping your own mind focused. There's no way on Earth I would be able to keep up with it all. And as usual, great writing style, suspenseful, and just plain awesome. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »