Reviews for Flocking Movement: The Seventeenth
Sindara chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
I honestly love your story!
It's freaking amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
What does D2 mean when he says kill is such a temporary term? Does that mean- dare we hope- that Desmond can't be killed, anymore than his ancestors can?
You have a great imagination.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
I both hate and love your cliff hanger endings lol. They make we want to rage and they also make me very excited for the next chapter :) . Thanks for the new chapter
Izzie chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Aaahhh shiiiitt, stuff is about to go down! Seriously I amazed at your ability to write awesome fanfics! You always leave me wondering omg what's gonna happen next! D: :D
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
What else did the Proeathans do to Desmond when they had him in their control for 5 years?
And how are 5 men supposed to take on an army? Kill the clone or use him as bait, then get the frig outta there.
I keep getting a feeling you're foreshadowing Desmond's death as the only one who can destroy the Proeathans- makes sense if he's one himself because he has so many of their bloodlines converging into him. He may be more Proeathan than human.
If you get inspiration, I hope there'll be more of the early Flocking Movement stories from centuries past. They're too much fun.
OK, enough for now. Enjoying the ride.
Hawk wing chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
You wanna know what we think about this lovely addition? I think it's a nice way to spice things up :3 Although I always think R2-D2 when I see D2 lmao
And thank you for making Jake actually seem smarter here than like a poor duck who's always kicked around lol
Hawk wing chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
It seems Des is a lil too reliant on his ancestors... Poor boy D:
isphira chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Whoa... kinda speechless over here... so many things going down...

Just caught up with the series, can't wait to see what happens next!
zenbon zakura chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
tololol jake one upped the gramps lol
Relel chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
•_• my mind is so confused right now... All I'm gonna say is you're doing a spectacular job of keeping your own mind focused. There's no way on Earth I would be able to keep up with it all. And as usual, great writing style, suspenseful, and just plain awesome. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
E-Squared chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
hey, i've read all your stories for a few years now and never reviewed. selfish of me.
flocking movement stories and prequels are my favourites, but all are good. this whole clone thing is great. wondered if des was gonna be separated from the guys again. don't like that. worried how this'll end though 'cuz it's a tragedy and des is the only one who can die and stay dead.
you've created compelling characters and i like your originality, and that they didn't just time travel to each others eras. for what this review is worth, keep up the good work.
Walker in the Rain chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
Oh my gosh! I would have reviewed for 15 earlier I was just at school and it wouldn't process it lol first off gotta say I love the whole clone exchange and always love the mental stress Desmond is dealing with still, I feel that he's really lonely you know? Haha loved the mark Anthony thing cause I read the bartender at Benny's a few days back, which I also need to review on. I'm on the edge of my seat right now with all these twists and turns , will d2 live or die? Many more mentions as of late of Duncan I've noticed... Also I'm likening the bonding between hawk and Desmond, will there possibly be more with Altair and ezio?
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Evil cliff hangers of doom (sorry for being mellow dramatic lol)! Thank you for the new chapter!
Somnia Obscura chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Heheheh.. creepy stalker ancestors...
Relel chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am when I see you've posted a new chapter. You always manage to keep me on my toes and waiting for more. Thank you for posting!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »