Reviews for Flocking Movement: The Seventeenth
Guest chapter 56 . 11/29/2017
Xazz, have a Happy Birthday.
I'm still not sure why 17 is sacred having read your entire saga, Xazz, although I know it refers to Desmond as the 17th Stadalla and he is the most powerful Stadalla ever. With any luck (Proeathan luck?) he'll be the last Stadalla that Earth needs. Thank you for giving us an ending, Xazz.
Guest chapter 56 . 11/29/2017
Big happy birthday hugs, Xazz!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Happy birthday!
Guest chapter 56 . 11/29/2017
Hey, Xazz, this my fave of all your FMs, so I'll wish you Happy Birthday over here!

Have the best day ever!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
The Proeathans must think their luck has completely abandoned them if Morpheus is the star that protects small children from monsters since the stadalla is coming now and nothing can stop him. Thanks!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
If Des looked at the AI temples in Angel vision rather than Eagle Vision, what would he see? Huh. There must be some ancient Angelic buildings buried somewhere that the Proeathans didn't destroy. Every major sacred place on Earth can't be of Proeathan origin. They have to find some and learn about Angelic ancestors. Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2017
Des may be the Stadalla and may become the big bad of the human and Proeathan worlds, but I like that his three daddies will always see the kid underneath that and tease him out of a big head. as much as their own big egos will allow. Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2017
Altair still hasn't got over what happened in Solomon's Temple and how it changed his and Malik's life, has he? Have and Jake ever discussed it? Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
Were these Ilythians trying to make contact and asking to help Des? Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
Love the family dynamics.

Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
Poor Hawk. Now they're facing losing Des again in OotTT.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Des has Tommy to guard now!

Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Will Tommy struggle with Des' depression and suicidal ideation, too?

Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
Does Hawk still yell when they hurt Des? Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
A lot of bird references. Thanks!
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »