Reviews for Enemy Mine
Obsessed and Loving It chapter 12 . 3/13
Love it one of the best spuffy stories I have ever read
Jhiz chapter 12 . 3/9
thank you for giving us another update. I agree with the take on Romeo and Juliet. It might not be the romantic take but I firmly believe soul mates are not a gift from deity. Instead, they are something you have to work to have them fit properly.
Lyzzybelle chapter 12 . 3/7
Excellent update. I love this story and love how Spike is starting to show up in William's personality. Spike was always protective of the women he cared for, it is one of the things that make him so loveable.
Also, your writing style and speech characterizations for this fic really give the reader a feel for this particular era. Well done.
Trainee Hero chapter 11 . 1/13
Poor confused William.
Yoruumi chapter 11 . 1/3
I have read just about all your writings in the last month patiently waiting for the next update, love them all ;)
Jhiz chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
BAHHHHHH! Yes, Dare certainly likes men... very cute and funny.
Jhiz chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
I loved the explanation you gave of amplified personality for vamps. I have often seen then as taking the human's ID and crushing the Superego and then giving it free reign. That is bound to make a mess, no?
Lyzzybelle chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Blade _ I can't say it enough. I love this story. This chapter set up the characters so well - Spike's growing awareness for his attraction to Dare and I can almost hear Buffy second guessing herself - for some angst-y-ness that is sure to follow.
SeaPea chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
I think this is so cute so far. Keep up the good work.
Lyzzybelle chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Some very interesting concepts here. Once again, you have given a good justification for Buffy dressed as a man!
I am glad Buffy was able to get confirmation from Kit on something she might have suspected for awhile. I think you planned this chapter very well, I do wish it was just (a little) longer - but then you know I am a fan of the long drafts :)

Cannot wait for more...more...MORE :)
Jhiz chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
oh, I hope that there is a country visit... the possible scandals involving Buffy/Dare and William not to mention his sister *laugh*.

I liked your shape-shifter. She is unique and a good foil for causing Buffy to think hard about herself.
Lyzzybelle chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Great character development with your OFCs. I like Spike's sisters, they are fun and interesting. Interesting shifter backstory with Isabella and her family. Nicely done Blade!
Jhiz chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I like the friendship building. I hope that it will help Buffy see Spike as a worthwhile person and not just as an escape and an ally.

Thank you for writing.
Jhiz chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Strangely enough, your note makes me want to comment because, really, you hit the nail on the head like a master carpenter. It is your story to twist how you wish; otherwise there would be no story. It would just be rehashing the canon plot line with nothing new for readers to enjoy. Furthermore, who is to say that he did not have sisters? We know about his sick mother. We don't know about his father or any other family members unless more is told of this in comics (which, well, I have not read so I can't say yeah or nay).

I think you are doing fine job of weaving an interesting tale filled with imagination and our dear canon characters.

Thank you for writing it.
Lyzzybelle chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I loved this, especially the interaction between Buffy and Will. It is nice to see him open up to someone he feels he can trust, perhaps Spike does recognize her?