Reviews for Enemy Mine
Great chapter! Only just found this story recently so it's exciting to see an update :) Agree about Riley btw.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 32 . 7/12
Wow, curse broken. I hope Spike and Buffy can work out there shit next. Thanks for the double update!
Ellyanah chapter 31 . 7/7
It's been a while since I read something g great in the Buffy Fandom. This is definitely something great.
Harry Foureyes chapter 20 . 6/30
The whole Lilith/Kit revelation is an interesting development, if this is how things progressed in the current timeline, could this mean both Rupert and Tara have the same Great great...Grandmother, and Spike is both their Great...Great Uncle. That would be hilarious from a story stand spoint. (Who knows maybe Lily is the person they gained their magical talent from.)
Lady Annastasia chapter 31 . 6/25
Thank you so much for the update! I love this story it's by far my favorite. I'm a huge fan of Spike and it's nice to see William. I just had surgery on my ankle and can't get around so this came at a great time for me. I needed a bright spot. I don't mean to go on and on. Love the story thank you so much!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 30 . 6/24
Lovely ending to the chapter! The small things do matter. So many warm fuzzies. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next update.
Oh my god, I just read this chapter in elysian fields and though she writes Manga fanfic lets check it out, imagine my surprise when I saw you were the author of Sinch of time! I'm fangirling so much right now!
Vivi H88 chapter 29 . 3/18
Great chapter :) can't wait till the next one XD love
Angels-do-exist chapter 29 . 3/18
This was lovely - thank you for the new chapter~
xxkandyangelxx chapter 28 . 2/22
I love this story quite a bit! Hoping for the next update soon!
Little-Mario chapter 28 . 10/29/2015
Love love love this! Please update soon!
Angels-do-exist chapter 28 . 10/28/2015
This chapter was wonderful. It didn't seem too rushed and so much happened.
Poor Buffy though...money troubles really do suck.
Vivi H88 chapter 28 . 10/28/2015
Great chapter :) can't wait till the next one XD love
momnesia chapter 28 . 10/28/2015
Really enjoyed these last 2 chapters. Sad, yes, as the loss of a loved one always is, but hopeful all the same. And Reggie belongs in the future. . . .maybe with Willow after Tara's death, or Xander after he jilts Anya. And Anya with Giles, of course! So long as Buffy and Spike wind up happy, I'm good with everything else. If Reggie winds up in the future with Spike and Buffy, I know Spike will be thrilled to have his little sister with him. Great job!
Vivi H88 chapter 27 . 10/10/2015
Great story creat chapter :)can't wait till the next one