Reviews for Enemy Mine
Love it!
Thanks for the quick chapter update! I love this story!
Angels-do-exist chapter 22 . 4/18
It was awesome - and im glad i dont have carriage rides
fallenfaeangel chapter 21 . 4/16
So I enjoyed the latest chapter. This is definitely in my top 10 faves. I really want some shock eventually that hey, Buffy is indeed a chick. Loving the progress! Keep up the good work!
mom8828 chapter 21 . 4/15
I hope that Reggie has more self control than Xander or Willow, and doesn't just blab this news out to her sister. . . . And I hope that William/Spike realizes that 'Dare' is really Buffy, or at least female, very soon. Becoming just Spike again would be great! Thanks for the update, and for continuing to share your talent with the rest of us!
Angels-do-exist chapter 21 . 4/15
This is wooooooonderful!
fallenfaeangel chapter 20 . 3/29
This is a fantastic story. Like wow. Please do continue soon! I was late back from breaks at work for this story. Original, cute, and just plain awesome. I am loving this time trip thing. Yay Spike!
hydrahelix chapter 20 . 3/15
For the love of all things warm and fuzzy, please, update your story! It's so good and I want to read what happens next!
mom8828 chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Very well done. I am thoroughly enjoying this story, regardless of the wait. Thanks for the update, and thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us. I'll keep checking back for updates!
babysayitisn'tso chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
I feel like Buffy should just reveal to will she is a girl pretending to be boy and have him keep it a secret
RaspberryTroll chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I can only say that this is a brilliant story. I truely love how conflicted William is over his attraction to Dare, and the poetic justice of the trails Buffy has to go through in order to set things right. I look forward to reading how William truely falls in love, I look forward to reading the drama surrounding it all and the support of the others in the story.

I eagerly look forward to the next update
SpuffyHall chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
Wow- I'm obsessed with this fic. The plot is completely original and interesting. I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
kittyfajitas chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
Good stuff! I'm looking forward to more of "Buffy as a man," I thought you were about to wrap that story arc up. Should be interesting...
Angels-do-exist chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
This came out so epicly wonderful. Soooo much happened in it!
I really liked her trial and poor buffy, she needs to stay a guy and keep her secret longer.
mom8828 chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
Whew! At least Buffy's trial matched her problem; unfortunately, I have no idea what the bugs, two headed demon, or fire-fisted strongman had to do with Spike's soul. Maybe you should have written Spike's trials for the show! All in all, I really enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for the update, and thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.