Reviews for I Didn't Know
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Jus read ur story line nd feel in love wid it. Great work on it. My email if u add more 2 dis story
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I actually do know someone whom this has happen to, though admittedly she was no where near as thin as Audrey is, but everything else, her having her period and not having any pregnancy symptoms, is all true. Went into hospital with serve stomach pains, came out of hospital two days later with a baby. Lucky for her, her sister only had her baby a week before hand so everything was set up, ready to go. So it does happen.
Anyway, great fic. I really do love these two and Nathan is going to be such a great dad!
Havenlovergirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
MMMOOOOORRREEEEEE?!
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
LOL Definately fluff but good fluff. I'm doubtful it would happen to someone as trim as Audrey, all the cases I've heard about have been bigger girls, but hey it made for a story. My only real bug bear was "testing" the baby to see if he could feel - in season 1 we were told that afflictions like Nathans tend to be activated by stress (accidents, fights etc.) so the baby being normal wouldn't mean anything necessarily, but I can see where you were going with that. Still at the end of the day a fun fic, I did love that you brought Duke into it and of course A/N is always adoreable.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Think you will continue with this. It's a wonderful one shot, but I'd love to see N & A bringing their baby home. Creating his nursery. Vincent and Dave would probably feel the need to make sure the nursery was perfect, writing the perfect story for the paper. Grandpa making a visit. Duke introducing himself as Uncle Duke was very telling.
STforRK chapter 1 . 7/28/2012