Reviews for Today
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 2 . 1/20
I know I've read this before and I don't know if I said it then, but this needs a sequel! It would be kinda hard...but I want a sequel where it happens again in 5 years when arthur has accepted magic and merlin is court sorcerer! Or a kind-of prequel where we see it happen when he was a kid (or is that too evil?) what if that arianna person (wrong name, I know, just work with me here) decides to send them back to see what it was like for merlin to grow up with this? I don't know, but I kinda want a sequel that explains more and/or gives an antidote so he doesn't have to hurt anymore!
fariedragon chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
This could do with another chapter on the day after like does merlin have any lingering pain? Can Gaius help? I dont know i kinda like hurt merlin and comforting knights for some reason.
Christianotaku chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Uuuugh...it had great potential. One problem, it didn't sound like the characters. The characters are very british, with british accents, so you have to think british. I'm not quite sure where in the timeline you were placing this...but imagine how in the show how Arthur reacted to Merlin and magic, I don't think here Arthur would have just 'laughed it off'. I don't think Merlin would have just told them either. I know that's what Merlin said he would do to the weird Purgatory lady, but I think it could have been drawn out a little bit more. It could have been very interesting in Merlin had his transformation with Gaius, and you could have had Arthur witness it, when Arthur came looking for Merlin. It might been a little smoother, the transition from scene to scene was very rough. But don't be discouraged, I'm writing all of this to you, because I actually read the whole thing, and i rarely do that with fanfiction. I find reading fanfiction quite difficult, but I was able to read yours so congrats on that! And you descriptions, as horrific as they were, they were brilliant.
( .com)
OhMyLeppy chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Haha, I love Gwaine. "I felt left out" thats what i would do!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow this is great, I can't wait for the second part. As I was reading this I was just like omg what's wrong with merlin? I just love it, it's really good. Keep up the good work!

-Dilila23
Elmen'sDaughter chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Interesting story, I never really thought about Merlin having excess magic, but as Gaius is so fond of saying "there's no one like Merlin". Does Arthur already know about his magic?
rmatri540 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Great Chapter. I would love a third chapter where the knights react to Merlin having magic.
M chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Pleeeeeeease wrte some more
Spencersmuse chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Please continue this story!
Stargazer131 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hey, nice fic. Could you please update soon the suspense is killing me!
Hoppy chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story! I need to know more!
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I liked this! Please update soon!
jinglyjess chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great story please update soon!
LannisPuff chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh! What's happening to Merlin? Please update now!
OhMyLeppy chapter 1 . 10/15/2012