Reviews for Hacked
I don't usually read this genre of writing, mainly because it either creeps me out or I find little interest in it... However, this story is incredible. The fact that it focuses a character that I rarely see in fanfiction is great, and the concept of your story is just... Interesting. Everything seems to hold some sort of significance; there's no wasted words. I hope that you continue this soon, because I have to admit to reading through it more than once (and hoping for an update). Thanks for writing this!
faerybound chapter 23 . 6/21
I love how every time I read this, I find something I missed last time. It's interesting and, quite frankly, a terrifying concept, but it's fun to read. I like how every sentence had some sort of significance; you don't waste a word at all. I hope you have the time to continue updating this! Thanks for posting.
Love it
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 4/17
Interesting idea.
Mark owens chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
Great great chapter 22 of hacked Zuzanny descriptive writing makes her readers and fans feel like their one of the characters in the story line and part of the plot
amblewat chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
nicely written story
Mark Owens chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
I hope Zuzanny does manage to complete this amazing wonderful story that is hacked loving every minute of this amazing author and her work
Mark Owens chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
What a great chapter very descriptive what eloquent writer you are Zuzanny just beautiful
Mark Owens chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Loved the fight seens in this chapter the author description to detail takes my breath away
Mark Owens chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
What a ghostly beautifully written chapter with the reader on a journey that just fills the senses
Mark Owens chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Great stuff well written loving the conflict with in each character
Mark Owens chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Loving the conflict amongst the charters
Mark Owens chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Loved the descriptive wrighting of the chapter kidnapped from the story hacked love the authors works
Mark Owens chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
Enthrawling story line gets better and better with each chapter where's Pidge I feel these charters are my friends now
Mark Owens chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Found this to be a very interesting chapter I feel empathy for Pidge and hunk loving this author and the work