Reviews for Hacked
Shadow Slayer chapter 20 . 2/17
Luv... luv luv luv luv luv... more. - I wants to read the ending! PLEASE! It's really good. Poor Pidge.
Twilight Stoker chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
Please continue! I'm so nervousited ( nervous/excited ) ! What happens to Little One? He's my favorite character!
Twilight Stoker chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
This is an awesome story! I love the relationship between Pidge and Hunk
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Yes, you've came back! It was short but it was still nice.

Please update a.s.a.p.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
When are you going to update? I can't wait to find out what happens next.
SallyOn chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
this teaser opens up so many possibilities - agh! I do like how you show the relationship between Pidge and Hunk. It was very easy to picture the scene when Hunk finds his little buddy - great descriptions of the emotions.
SallyOn chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
So your last part made me think of St. George and the Dragon - and we all know how that came out :-)

This chapter was just awesome, on so many levels. I loved how you touched on the issues of living under a 'perfect society' i.e. New Balto. You also have Lance showing emotional depth - yes, there is physical connection, but also the beginnings of a powerful emotional (bond) one too!

And yes, you are still doing creepy horror better than anyone else!
Drowningblonde chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Wow. I had to pause in my reading to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. It is so different from the typical cookie cutter fanfic. You focus on two characters that don't get enough attention as whole. And they way you are writing their relationship with each other is really very...nice. Very in character for both and you capture the depth of their affection for each other wonderfully. Your prose is woderful, and please carry the compliments for this chapter to the previous ones as well.

This chapter in particular was amazing. I've read over several times an each time I find something new. Your descriptive narrative is astounding. I could almost hear the blood drip and your word "lept off the page" and formed images easily.

You "show" me how blurred the line is between dreams and reality for 'Pidge in such a way that your technique allows me to experience it myself. I found myself not so much as hoping is was a dream or hallucination, but rather hoping it is. I literally breathed a sigh relief the first time I read. Only to have my horror return the second reading when I thought that perhaps it might be real after all...in another space-time.

The character death scene. OMG. That's all can say. It was like something reminscient of Stephen King or Clive Barker. Just WOW.
SallyOn chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
I love all the vivid descrptions you do - it makes it easy to see the scenes in my mind, and feel the emotions the characters do. You do a good job setting up the creepy factor, which makes my skin crawl. I never know what is going to come next.

Interesting twist with the 'little one' and Hunk.
SallyOn chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Wow - priceless! You did a great job with the conversation, and the insights with both men. I feel bad it took me so long to get to this chapter, but I'm glad I did.

Hunk's thoughts were also well done, especially his memories of DJ Prong. But what a cliff hanger!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
This story is so good, and creepy at the same time. I like it.

Please update soon.
SallyOn chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Yes, you were right this chapter was dark, especailly ending! BTW, very nasty cliff hanger!

However, there were also touching scenes, as well as a funny one too. I loved the conversation that Pidge had, and how his feelings were awakened. It was neat to think of them having that ability to communicate already. It made me feel mushy.

Now, the funny scene - and so perfectly Lance - was the dialogue between Chip and the Red Lion Pilot. The line about Hunk putting his headphones on was priceless! FYI - I'm rather sorry you didn't write the whole scene, with Lance adding remarks as Chip went along. Just in case you didn't know, I am a big Lance fan!

You do a great job with the horror/creepy aspect - rather Stephen King/Sci Fi type stuff. The descriptions are chilling and almost clinical at the same time, which rachets up the yick factor.

Please update soon!
The Half-Fallen Angel chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Can't wait til the next chapter! Pidge is my fav and their is so few stories centered around him...I argee with you on the Cadets though. They were promoted way too fast to Lions.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Yes, another chapter! I loved the part about Daniel being the host for a demon. And I'm really wondering if Pidge is really enjoying IT. I guess I'll find that out in a future chapter.

Please update a.s.a.p.
SallyOn chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
What a delicious, evil little plot twist you put in! Oh, and the line with Larmina - priceless. This story has so many levels to it, which makes it great to read.

I loved the scene at the end, with Chip and Green Lion, as well some of the dialogue you had in it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »