Reviews for Shinobi Rules
TheOlympus chapter 18 . 9/15
I looking for this damn fanfiction like almost more than years! And I love it.. too sad you didn't continue though.
Lukachiku chapter 1 . 7/31
I feel saddened at the fact it hasn't been updated in 2 years. Your story is fascinating with a worthy plot. Please updated if you can
Lunasilverfrost chapter 18 . 7/15
I know it's been 2 years, but please update, I stayed up reading this all night, it's currently 5:24 am and my mom was pissed 2 hours ago that I was awake, tottaly worth it I might add. Ur a great writer, seriously I can't even get my own characters to interact when I write. I would love to read more, this story is truly amazing, and that's comming from a huge romance book worm.
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/11
i just realized this hasnt been updated in years ;_;
Maxine chapter 16 . 6/27
Why would anyone call you such horrible names?! Your work is priceless, I love reading it! With your skills, I want to be like you when I start writing stories!
707 Cx chapter 18 . 6/29
My god I read this non-stop. It was really good. I'm so happy you made etreme changes yet they seem like they're not much. updaaatttee
707 Cx chapter 13 . 6/29
o shit. That ending is always gonna put you on edge.
Maxine chapter 2 . 6/26
Spot on! Amazing! I wanna be like you when I write my stories in my future!
Seja chapter 1 . 6/12
wow, this was really good. Thanks for this story!
Hi chapter 11 . 6/3
''Kakashi grinded-'' WOWOWOWOWOW! That esculated quickly.
Hi chapter 10 . 6/3
Was expecting Rin to squeal on the sidelines and run off to tell other KakaNaru fans about the gift.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 18 . 5/25
Kinda sad this hasn't updated in over two years. Really good story so far, and really touching how Naruto finally has living parents who know her secret.
Unknown chapter 16 . 5/22
Gur, you are amazing just the way you are don't let anybody tell you otherwise, if you ever need any help I'm always here! Anywho, I think you wrote this chapter with perfect intent, the story line is perfect and explains every trouble and real thing in Naruto! I've done all of my research and it is all correct if you didn't do any research then you are unstoppable! Thank you for writing this book it really helps me! Also I hate to be rude, my real name is Tokai, but I like to go by either Sushi, or Unknown, though I do like to go with Tokai Senju because my surfname is very close to that! Uh I got carried away thank you for everything and I hope you are happy everyday
Rileyyheartt chapter 18 . 5/16
Ah, I wish you had continued this... or will. However, if you ignore the last bit and have it end at the statue in your head you can end it and leave the rest to your imagination. So I suppose I'm not too upset. Fantastic story.
AngelofScatha chapter 18 . 5/14
Awesome story, I hope you come back to write more of it.