Reviews for Shinobi Rules
Shadowing chapter 12 . 8h
Woah. That’s a lot of maths. Go you. (Not sarcasm. I am literally impressed).
Kathalex24 chapter 19 . 17h
I love this story! Question: is this going to have a sequel? because it kind of feels like it does
Shadowing chapter 4 . 7/16
Omg. The chaos that combination would cause. My brain is breaking just thinking it. They would tear the multiverse as we know it apart and just say oops.
Fanfic Fan chapter 19 . 7/12
Pleasee updattte! Your story is amazingg!
Emerald Time chapter 11 . 7/10
I am bursting with happiness! Naruto and Kakashi are so cute!
QueenRose142 chapter 19 . 7/5
I love it! You are so amazing! Can't wait to read more!
Kitsune akira chapter 13 . 7/3
ok I have two questions
1. will Orochimaru and or Danzo appear?
and 2. if they do what effect will naruto have on them and would that lead to a change?
Bosma17 chapter 19 . 6/30
Please update
Mary chapter 19 . 6/18
This is just great! Please don’t stop!
Update soon!
Essence of the Sea chapter 19 . 5/14
this has been an amazing story so far... I do hope you continued it until its finished even if you do take your time... either way its an amazing story and you are an amazing writer...
~Kat
BCFireShadow chapter 19 . 5/4
HO MAY GOD

IT'S 4:30 AM AND I JUST FINISHED THIS THING AND LEMME TELL YOU BABY I LOVE IT SO MUCH

I'm excited to see where this is going to head! I hope we get more moments between Kakashi and Naruto, I hope Obito gets to be healed and Rin will be happy once more, I hope Itachi will be nicer this round! Especially since a lot of people know about Naruto's memories, they can actually do something about it!

I love how this story is heading. The way how you build up the tension, give original meetings, characters, twist the story into making a comprehensible story line, all the while sticking to canon. It's really awesome how much thought and I guess, planning? That you've had to go through here.

I do wonder, at this time around, I'm pretty sure Minato's gonna either teach the Rasengan or Naruto's just gonna do it lol. Please let her do it!

A weird thing that I seem to notice is that she relies a LOT on Kurama. Yeah, I know he really does in the canon, but Naruto's a bit more of a taijutsu expert, yeah? So hopefully since the war is done and now... things are "better", hopefully we get to see the shine of the Unpredictable Knuckleheaded Ninja we know and love.

Kakashi was such a refreshing take. I love the inner turmoil, and also? The trust that he has on Naruto? HELL YES I love how we just, see their relationship turn out. How we see Kakashi become stronger and more resolute. How he changes, slowly, to the man he is that we know of, but this time around, much more supported, much better.

And I love the incorporation of Gai! Hello Eternal Rival!

Obito and Rin is such an important thing to do, because right now you are deviating from the canon and it's your story here on out for those two. I don't know how you'll take these two characters, but I do hope that you'll be able to update on the story.

Anticipating to see what comes to this, because it really is pretty awesome!

Thank you for this story!
Great story keep up the good work.
Reader chapter 19 . 4/26
I feel so bad for adult!Kakashi aaAaa
Proofreading before posting is nice, please do it.
This story is full of misspellings and grammar errors. Also, the pop culture references like Jesus, jeans, elves, video games have no place in the Narutoverse.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »