Reviews for Shinobi Rules
Blitza chapter 19 . 3/8
I love this so much. At chapter fifteen I thought things were finally winding down but then you tossed a curve ball and now I'm super excited for the next chapter. Have a good spring break!
Velial13 chapter 6 . 3/8
Orochimaru left Konoha five or six years after Naruto's birth.
12anarose chapter 19 . 3/4
Omg! Please continue!
notsofrilly chapter 19 . 3/1
I see that this isn't the end. I'm hoping that Obito gets better. Will cannon Kakkashi and AU Kakkashi merge? Will you touch upon Orochimaru or Akatsuki?
notsofrilly chapter 13 . 2/28
I'm so scared. Please happy ending
Lovemeleaveme chapter 19 . 2/25
Hey ! I just being read this whole gov and I really love it ! I love how you portrayed all the characters! I love al the relationships epically the kakanaru! The plot is amazing. And how the story is progressing is keeping me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for more chapters!
Keep up the great work!
I liked how they didnt fall in love or get in the relationship too early in the story, this is the 1st story (fem naruto fanfics) ive read without dropping. Though it makes me sad that obito went mad af, i'll like it better if naruto and obito became best of friends though! ANYWAYS THE STORY IS GOOD AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
darka3363 chapter 19 . 2/19
Sometimes, I wish I read about this from Kakashi-sensei's point of view. Really.
I absolutely ADORE your story, I love it. I don't care how long I need to wait for an update, I will be waiting.
So, bind your time and come back to us when you are ready 3
Baron chapter 19 . 2/16
Ah I can't wait to see what happens next! I love this story, it's really well written and lots of fun to read, thank you for writing ️
Sunny1993 chapter 19 . 2/15
What a wonderful story
EmLights chapter 19 . 2/7
great chapter, I'm glad you have kept up with this story. I look forward to reading more!
Ducki9 chapter 19 . 1/29
Amazing chapter like all others. I decided to read the story for the 3rd time after ch19 come out. Very balanced story sad & happy moments. There were some parts were I started crying T.T and once I had to hold it on as I was on a train, didn's want to look weird crying whilst looking at my phone O.o

The part of Kakashi& Naruto reunion was a tearbreaker, OTP femNaruto x Kakashi for me. But the ending was happy with the whole family together. I hope Kurama finds his balance between the yin & yang sides. Naruto really needs him, he is always the voice of reason!
Did Zetsu reveal itself before Naruto was sent back in time? I think Minato really needs to let Naruto have a look at Obito. I bet will come up with some crazy idea that works in the end.
I loved the Itachi moments! So adorable ! My 3rd fav character after Kakashi and femNaruto.
I'm dying with curiosity, want to know what happens next ! Please update as soon as possible !
Angelofthursday chapter 19 . 1/25
You beautiful writer, I had no idea you were back! This story had been rotting away in my bookmarks, for what seemed like forever with no sign of an update. So I had assumed you had abandoned it or lost access to your account all together. I was gonna just re-read it on a whim, and to my shock and surprise there's another chapter to the story, I didn't even notice until I got to chapter 18 and was confused because while I couldn't remember the number of chapters, I remembered the story itself pretty clearly.
I thought I was at the end but then I saw the Next button, and I was so shocked! "But wait there's more!" has never been a truer or more excitedly thought phrase.
Kaze-Yon23 chapter 1 . 1/27
I just found this story and I love it! I always look for well written KakaNaru stories and this is one of the best I’ve come across! Please keep it up! It’s amazing! I look forward to your next update!
ichigo and kisshu chapter 19 . 1/24
I've only just found this story yesterday and I couldn't stop reading it! Please, please, please keep on writing this story, I don't usually like time travel fics but this one is so addicting! What I'm trying to say is, thank you for this awesome fic, I can't wait to read what's next! 3 :)
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »