Reviews for Shinobi Rules
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 18 . 7/27
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! Its amazing and everything is just so emotional and perfect and kakashi and naruto are adorable and everything js just breathtaking and just aaaaaah i cant wait for an update this story is the best
StormingMyCastle chapter 18 . 7/24
Hi! So I think it's really ironic, that I found this book and then ended up postponing reading it since I also found other stories. Everytime I looked at tabs I found another story that had links to other stories but this one stayed in my mental que for a long while. Now that I've finally gotten around to reading this, I love it, and I hope that you continue this series!
Omg, the feels. This chapter made so emotional... I am glad for Naruto.
Did no one ever notice the physical similarities between Naruto and Minato? She's a carbon copy of him.
Awesome story, I am IN LOVE.
Aw. Kakafemnaru fooooooo life fuckers!
Kirei Ao Tori chapter 18 . 7/10
This was awsome!
mashiro.chi1 chapter 17 . 7/5
Aww, please continue.. you still have part 2 & 3 I'm interested about uchiha massacre.. since Obito didn't control Kyuubi, would it still happen and what about Hinata and kumo's kidnapping..
What happened to Haku's family after that, did they got to go Konoha, and Kurama what about him, did he remember Naruto again or forgotten about her... gaagh so many questions, please continue I need answers.. QAQ
mashiro.chi1 chapter 14 . 7/5
Dude, it was funny to read how Kakashi and Obito though that Kurama won't be able to heal Naruto.. did u forget how Kurama healed her when Sasuke had Chidori trust in her gut? Near her heart... and all she needed were going first tail mode.. or in that fight with Haku or Neji... all she needed was tap kyuubi's chakra little and boom she's healing and Kurama was still in his cage... so I really doubt that Kurama cannot heal her but Rin can..

And it's not like she is chakra exhausted, she's never used bijuu bomb or anything else destruction jutsus.. and even then she have to use them quite a few time before her chakra is depleted..

I laughed so much there, I bet Kurama is furious that people though his healing abilities were below human even thought it's a small task here.. XD.
I understand your point.. but it's just funny. especially how Naruto is lot weaker than before.. even if she couldn't use rasengan or rasensuiriken she could still use bijuu bomb or miniature version of it.

13 year old is strong if you think that at 16 she's already one strongest shinobi in the World..
Kel chapter 18 . 7/1
This is really gorgeous. I like how you've woven together the changes you've introduced with the backstory. I also like how you're keeping a lot of the existing structure of the story relatively intact. A lot of times people bend one thing and then find themselves with a collapsed story base and no idea how to deal with the structure they've created.

I can't wait to see what you do with it all.
toastnchips chapter 18 . 6/26
YAY. I was terrified you would have cut it off and cliffhangers me before they were reunited. I wanna see MOREEEEEE MORE KAKANARU soo endearing and sweet and im squealing
Shadow Wolf Lunar Raven chapter 18 . 6/23
ya know, i don't know if this is just me listening to the song over and over again but the song How Do You Love Someone seems strangely fitting... again i don't know if this is just me listening to this song on repeat... but yeah...
YAYA Kitsune chapter 2 . 6/21
For some reason when you said "young shinobi" I immediately thought of " young Jedi" it was really weird.
inu557 chapter 18 . 6/21
please let us see Kakanaru get married. But I can't help but feel sorry for the other Kakashi, you know Kakashi sensei. He obviously loved Naruto as hinted in the first chapter. As much as I love the young Kakashi and naruto romance, I also want naruto to meet her Kakashi from her time. I also love the way you write/portray Kakashi in this story, he's so manly and handsome! Please update and finish this story!
inu557 chapter 17 . 6/21
Please update this, I'm really enjoying you're story. You're such a good writer. As I'm reading, you've brought me into this world of your story, allowing me understand the characters and see how each character is feeling. Whoo! Please update to finish this is a truly amazing story! :-)
Alyssa Heloise chapter 18 . 6/19
This is an incredible story. I have to say it, because when I started reading it (few days ago... three or two, Im not sure about it) I've not too much hope about being good.. but good dammit, thanks to you I was wrong.
please update soon, because if u don't, i think i will cry. Best Fem!Naru stories (on my criteria) NEVER continues for hiatus of some of these thinks (shit happens -sombody said-).
Also, sorry for my faults in english grammar. I'm not used to write in this language, but I love more english stories than spanish (ㅠㅠ).