Reviews for Sticks and Stones
LAGC chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
This was awesome. The opening was so shocking it almost scared me off. But I had to find out what was really going on.
You portrayed the dynamics of the team very well.
aslansphoenix chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
stupid stories making readers cry.

Don't listen to anyone who complains about your work - your stories are among the best of the best; even if - or maybe because - they follow a similar formula. Either way you are a brilliant writer and don't forget it.
Mid12nt chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
Loved the story, words certainly can hurt, but they can also heal, and make the world a lovely place as your own words put to story show. Thanks for sharing your story.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
I loved all of B.A's and Murdocks arguments in this.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
Well done, good B. A. And Murdock. Keep writing.
SaraiEsq chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Nice, enjoyed this.
Dilinzzo chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
I read this story has a few days there but I did not have time to leave a comment. Today yes, then here he is.
I liked a lot.
This story held me all the length.
I was surprised at the beginning by Hannibal but later I understood everything as Face.
The link with camps, great. And both men who find themselves, then the end, everything was wonderful.
Sorry for my english;)
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Great job :)
thisler18 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Awe...*smiles* That was awesome. I love Murdock and B.A :) You did a great job
Sophia Hawkins chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
A perfect ending, as usual Murdock and B.A. sounded spot on, and Hannibal managed to get his message across without scaring Face into a heart attack, heh heh. VERY good work!
jinxcat21 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
perfect ending :) good job!
pinar-x chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Wonderful ending for a wonderful story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Awe yeah a happy ending. Hannibal got through to Face. Let him know he loveds him and thinks of him as a son.

And BA having tears but not wanting to admit it is so BA.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
That was a nice ending. A lot of good quotes in this chapter:

Hannibal sat by Face's side, his foot nervously tapping on the floor while he tried to figure out what to say when the younger man next woke. Somehow 'surprise' just didn't seem appropriate, though that was surely what it would be.
...
"Then that would make me an angel," Hannibal smiled. "And we both know I'm no angel."
...
"And this is called a fist," B.A. threatened holding up the bejeweled hand in front of the pilot's face. "And if you mention that I was cryin' to anybody, I'm gonna knock you into next Thursday with it."

"Oh good…that's movie night at the V.A."
...
I'm going to go through story withdrawal now. I enjoyed this a lot.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Not wanting to risk another answer in stereo Murdock and B.A. just nodded and smiled their thanks to the physician before starting on their way. But they still did it anyway just w/o speaking.

Ahh so heart breaking. Poor Face.

He needs to know Hannibal is OK.

No! 1 :( one more ch.