Reviews for Euphemisms
tweetygurl42 chapter 1 . 6/27
I Love This Wish You Explore Addy N Teri Arizona Not Okay With It Cause Problems With Callie And Arizona Awesome Sequel Hope It Continues Your Stories
kassia.crislayne chapter 1 . 6/5
Oh, how beautiful this is! Loved and want more, please!
aww that was the cutes piece every
anyway you can write another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
so cute...I always love your stories..

from Philippines
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Very sweet, sucka... Lol love it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
love it ahah it's cute !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oh this was sooooooo cute. I loved it. I love this universe. Hope for more in the future.
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So you know those stories that are so true to canon that you could see it as actually being canon, well these stories are definitely one of those!

I spent three days reading through Control to this little gem with only necessary breaks (work, sleep.) It just so happens I'm also rewatching Grey's and just got to the Arizona episodes, so in my head I'm thinking about little Hannah. :(

These were all so beautiful and heartfelt. I cried for Arizona, poor baby girl. If you ever do more I'll be so excited to read them. Daniella is such a cute, and exactly like I'd imagine a child of Arizona being. Hyper and a total trouble maker.
Logan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
So awesome- I miss this story! Thank You! :)
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved this so cute!
mossmomma chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
so sweet!
Awesomegreys chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love this! I'm a "sucka" ahahahahah of your C/A stories and I'm very happy you added this cute and hilarious little piece of fluff to the beautiful "Control" and "With every beat" series
Well, I don't know if it was intention but you get me curious about Addie and Terri and maybe this can be a start for another multi-chapters story instead of one-shot only? Just saying ;-)

Thanks a lot
gamagic8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Very nice and really funny :)
ladyv85 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Lol! This was hilarious and Dani is so cute! So glad you posted.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ahhhhhhh! I've missed this universe so much! Thank you for taking the time to update! I really wanted to see some Callie and toddler Dani time (it made the ending of the official story kind of sad for me when I didn't get any), but this really delivered, and my reader's heart is now sated and filled with rainbows and happiness. I look forward to your next Failira updates!