Reviews for Four days at a Funeral SLASH
Vonnie chapter 9 . 5/28
Loved it! Tony's family was a riot.
Rjones308 chapter 9 . 5/13
I love this story. This is not the first or last time I have/will read it, it is always hot and it's nice to read one where Tony has a family that loves him. I would love for you to do a great smutty fluff piece about the cabin in Vermont. Tony and Gibbs in front of a fire place-wait it's getting hot in here!
NYPDBURN07 chapter 8 . 4/14
I really love this story and I love re-reading it all the time you seriously need to make a sequel! Please!
flower pot girl chapter 9 . 3/19
Great that some of Tony's family support and understand him.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 9 . 1/5
I loved reading this story and enjoyed reading about Tony's family
tibbslover14 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
This story is one of my favorites I think it would be great if you wrote a squeal or a Gibbs mpreg
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
AnimeMandi22 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
OMG you have no idea how happy it made me to see you use VT in your story! I love it when people use my home state :D the story is awesome so far and I can't wait to read more :D
Wolfisis chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
alwayskayla chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
This is probably the fourth time I've read this story straight through. I just love it. :)
christinelbain chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
4depthoflove chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have been reading through your stories - one at a time - and just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying them - especially this one. I love the way you write for J & T - the raw passion and the tender affection being equally enticing - really nice!

Back the the stories - thanks!

Kagome Avalon chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Do they go visit for Thanksgiving? Do they go to Vermont for Christmas? What about Racheal; when is she due?
Haunt of twilight chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
This was such a good read! I love it.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Loved it!
So hot and sweet
I loved the end! and when they arrived home!
Great write