Reviews for Four days at a Funeral SLASH
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 9 . 2/3
awesome.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 5 . 1/13
OMG you have no idea how happy it made me to see you use VT in your story! I love it when people use my home state :D the story is awesome so far and I can't wait to read more :D
Wolfisis chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Nice.
alwayskayla chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
This is probably the fourth time I've read this story straight through. I just love it. :)
christinelbain chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
good
4depthoflove chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have been reading through your stories - one at a time - and just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying them - especially this one. I love the way you write for J & T - the raw passion and the tender affection being equally enticing - really nice!

Back the the stories - thanks!

Charle
Kagome Avalon chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Do they go visit for Thanksgiving? Do they go to Vermont for Christmas? What about Racheal; when is she due?
Haunt of twilight chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
This was such a good read! I love it.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Loved it!
So hot and sweet
I loved the end! and when they arrived home!
Great write
Kudos
Blade
Durden T chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Geniales sus relatos sobre Tony y Gibbs! ;)
julesmonster chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Such a great story...
Kelly-Marie-Spence chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
This story was amazing! I was up until 3 o'clock in the morning reading it, I just couldn't stop!
xXevanderXx chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
I sat down after work and read this all the way through. This is actually one of your best. I still love the secret house story as your number one, but in the humor and romance category this has to be my favorite! What i think i loved the most was bringing in the other side of Tony's family, the side that loves him and knows how messed up his childhood was and are supportive of him. The character Anna was a welcome surprise, she seemed to flow so well between the two that is seemed she should have been in the series all along. I also liked how you gave us such great description of the settings, they were attentive but not so over bearing that us as the readers could not imagine our own version of the settings our self. Again you have done such a wonderful job and i am very excited to be reading your newest story as well. Thank you for your hard work, please keep it up.
Evander
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Absolutely looooved it! Totally fantastic ;D
keembur chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
I love it are you going to continue I would love to read how Gibbs and Tony's cusen would react if tony is hurt/sick/or MIA