Reviews for Vietnam
Can you please finish "Germany"? I'm dying to read it! You're an amazing author! I've read "Vietnam", "The Heart Bleeds", and "Budapest" so far and LOVED them.
ScocoS chapter 10 . 4/21
I like all the actions! Very well written!
kateanddin chapter 10 . 4/6
Such a hart story to read, what with the kids, but you're right, they would have probably never moved on in their relationship without something huge.
Great to see Clint's "progress" too as he's now the one offering trust and coaxing someone out of their shell. He does with Natasha, what Phil did for him and the fact that he even can do that, just proves how far he's been.

And of course he got shot. Of course. Does he had a magnet in him or something to attract that many bullets?
Marchonea chapter 10 . 4/6
As I'm starting to see is usual for you, this was fabulous! A nice balance between gentle and harsh for the pair, though I am looking forward to Phil's reaction! And blessthe folks in the infirmary should just give Clint his own room with roof access at this pointhe's gonna be there no matter what!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 3/17
awesome story!
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 3/17
wow! talk about action packed! :o
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 3/17
ouch! poor clint! but also, awwww, their first kiss and then...ahem... :)

loved the post coital scar stories. :)
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 3/17
yay! so glad clint and natasha are going to end all those scummy child traffickers. poor clint...shot AGAIN. phil is gonna be pissed. ;)
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 3/15
oh how sad! clint and natasha are never going to forgive themselves over the death of all those children. :(
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 3/15
awesome chapter. i love the depth of character you're giving them all...especially clint.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/15
awesome start!
Toothtooth chapter 10 . 2/15
This is beautiful and I love it
This was really sweet
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 1/12
I was wondering when Clint's motto would appear :) I love how observant Phil is...he knows. I liked the line about no one mentioning they went back to one room (those tech's and other agents would be scared of what would happen lol)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 1/12
Great idea to blend their strategies and fighting moves