Reviews for Vietnam
VoicesOffCamera chapter 10 . 2/17
Ah, this was so good! (I owe you several other reviews for other stories, but I have a hard time stopping between stories, so I'm going to try and get back to those eventually, promise!)

Honestly this story was a bit of an adjustment for me. I don't read Marvel comics (with the exception of the first volume of Fraction's Hawkeye which was amazing and I'm dying to get the next one!) and I've only seen these characters via the MCU, so I've got this image of Hawkeye and Black Widow having a brother/sister relationship, so switching gears to a romantic relationship was a bit odd for me. I was honestly really unsure about it when you first started taking it in that direction, but the more I read the more I felt converted! I think the way that you did it worked really well! They don't get all mushy gushy and nothing really changes in the heat of a battle. They both know the other can pretty much take care of themselves and I love that you didn't mess with that.

My one eensy teensy complaint is that you skipped over a part I was dying to see! I really wanted to see what happened between Clint passing out in that warehouse to him waking up in the infirmary. What was Natasha's reaction to him passing out? Was she worried about his blood loss being too much? Worried about him possibly dying right there in her arms? What was Phil's reaction when he found them and saw the state that Clint was in? Did they go straight back to New York, which would have been around a 19 hour flight? Did they have to stop some where to get him medical treatment? Or did they treat him on the plane? What was Dan's reaction when they brought him back? So many questions! Haha!

But apart from wanting more (and let's me honestly, I ALWAYS want more from your stories just because they're so amazing, haha) this was another absolutely fantastic read! I just can't get enough of your writing! :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
i love clint and coulson brotp! i love my clintasha otp!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
oooh i love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Can you please finish "Germany"? I'm dying to read it! You're an amazing author! I've read "Vietnam", "The Heart Bleeds", and "Budapest" so far and LOVED them.
ScocoS chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
I like all the actions! Very well written!
kateanddin chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Such a hart story to read, what with the kids, but you're right, they would have probably never moved on in their relationship without something huge.
Great to see Clint's "progress" too as he's now the one offering trust and coaxing someone out of their shell. He does with Natasha, what Phil did for him and the fact that he even can do that, just proves how far he's been.

And of course he got shot. Of course. Does he had a magnet in him or something to attract that many bullets?
Marchonea chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
As I'm starting to see is usual for you, this was fabulous! A nice balance between gentle and harsh for the pair, though I am looking forward to Phil's reaction! And blessthe folks in the infirmary should just give Clint his own room with roof access at this pointhe's gonna be there no matter what!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 3/17/2016
awesome story!
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
wow! talk about action packed! :o
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
ouch! poor clint! but also, awwww, their first kiss and then...ahem... :)

loved the post coital scar stories. :)
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
yay! so glad clint and natasha are going to end all those scummy child traffickers. poor clint...shot AGAIN. phil is gonna be pissed. ;)
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
oh how sad! clint and natasha are never going to forgive themselves over the death of all those children. :(
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
awesome chapter. i love the depth of character you're giving them all...especially clint.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
awesome start!
Toothtooth chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
This is beautiful and I love it