Reviews for Vietnam
Erica chapter 10 . 4/19
That was the best fanfic I have ever read
Knyle Borealis chapter 10 . 4/5
*thunderous applause*
lili chapter 10 . 1/9
thought this was amazing loved it. well done to you and please continue to write stories.
NinjaMeap chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
'mazin'!
Can't wait for more
Beth chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Such an amazing story! Thank you so much for writing!
Beth chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
So much action in this chapter! Great work! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
I am amazed at how these two are able to handle multiple opponents at once. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
The tension here is palpable. Very heated and most fulfilling. You do a great job with this story. Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
And we open up. Little by little. Bit by bit. We share who we are with the people we trust. It's hard and it makes us vulnerable, but in the end it's so so worth it. Great chapter. Thank you for writing!
Beth chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
The need to trust, and how they are finally opening up to each other, is really moving. I just love this story. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
The two of them in bed together, neither one willing to admit how they feel about the comfort the other gives is just heart-wrenching. But that's nothing compared to what happens later in this chapter. Brutal isn't the right word. Agonizing isn't either. I don't think there's a word strong enough for what this chapter does to someone who has an emotional connection to these characters and can empathize with how they must feel. I know many people who couldn't read it. Just couldn't. This is an amazing chapter. Thanks for writing.
Beth chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I wonder about that - as contract assassins, did they both make kids a hard limit in negotiations or did they just do their best to avoid them? Clint's had flashbacks of kids who witnessed more than they should. But I wonder if Natasha has similar experiences. Still, what they each went through individually is enough to cloud how they would view this kind of trafficking. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Phil's worried. I'm not :-) Theirs is such a great story. Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Excellent beginning to this story. Tension even amidst the friendship. And I looooooove that Phil sees it. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
FondueFor233 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Oh this is just such a wonderful story! It's just so amazing! Really like the way that Clint and Natasha get along with each other.
I really want to let more people know about this work, and I've been thinking about translating this into Chinese. And I would be grateful if you allow me to do that. I'll post the translation as well as the source on two Chinese websites ( and ).
Please let me know if it's okay.