Reviews for A Kiss With a Fist is Better Than None
Clato 101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
One of the best fan fictions I have ever read. This had the twist of bitter and sour. It's not bittersweet just bitter. And I love it.
delicateruins chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was absolutely amazing! My favorite one-shot of the week! But I have a weakness for Cato and Clove. And the way you had them win was perfect, and then the way falling in love was a disappointment to them - love, love, love this!
Lady Devilish chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Good story ;)
WhiteKnightro chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I have never read the books nor seen the movie. I know what I know from the sheer noise HG has generated. I noted that you were posting a lot of stuff and that you were on a one-a-day mission this last week.

I thoroughly enjoyed today's installment. Haven't a clue about anything subtle that I may have missed in the content but the terse firocity of your narrative was most enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

It probably doesn't need to be stated, but keep writing.
overstreets chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Pkay, so CatoClove is pretty my my Hunger Games OTP - I pretty much ship pairings that aren't canon but are hinted to be (HaymitchMaysilee, GaleMadge) along with Everlark and Fannie and I just want to say that this is amazing, really.

Most people write Clato as too mushy - something I hate - I mean, they're borderline psychotic and people shouldn't make them into Everlark . . . this was spot on IC for both of them . . . congrats!
halcyon calamity chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ah I love these AU fics of Cato and Clove. I loved how you kept the flow throughout the progression by connecting all of them. My only wish is that the fic was longer, just so I could indulge more in Clato. :D
21 | « Prev Page 1 2