Reviews for Jobs
strangeJenny chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
So you didn't continue this story then? This is now the second time that i have read it. Its still great. I'd like to knoe where it goes.
For example, when they mert at Logan's house, he didn't ask for Alec...
Or what happens on this new job?
-a Scottish reader
Superwoman rules chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was boring but Alec was great but max is a bitch hate her and logan
lita2extreme chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
i like your beginning. hope to read more soon. just to let you know your story repeats a couple times. you might want to edit it to get rid of the 2 extra. anyway love it so far. can't wait to read more.
cordylahey chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I really like your story!
Tashacat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A really great first chapter. I really hope for a new one soon **please with Alec on top** btw your A/N gave me uncontrollable giggles.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i liked it. and the bit at the end with the shovel and running had me howling!
Aggie12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Good start to this story and I'm interested to see where it goes ]
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Please continue what is the job and will things go wrong? As you know upon reading fanfiction nothing is more frustrating than having stories in finished pretty please.
25rhieannerain chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh goodie! I've been missing this show so much that I actually gave in to writing my own story just to keep myself pacified (even though I know I ain't good at it). I'll keep reading and reviewing, that is, if you could promise not to abandon me and add a dash of hurt!alec/tortured!alec/sad!alec and some guilty!max and in-denial!max. pretty pretty please, dear author? lastly, add some fluff too. this is shaping up to be a really nice story and i like your style. Don't be gone too long, araso? (err- that's "is that understood/okay" in Korean and I've a penchant for using it.. please bear with me)

25rhieannerain