Reviews for Always There
enderspatan 119 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Jack: "I'll protect you. come out, now"
LS: "NOPE"
VodkaWarrior chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
this is beautiful ;u;
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
WAAAAAAH! CUTENESS OVERLOAD! ;-; This is definitely going to my favorites. *clicks*

Man, I really wish they made Jack talk more in Bioshock so we could get more of sense of character, but he only talks in the beginning and BAM—that's the end of it! Dx I mean—do you how awesome it would be if they ACTUALLY had a scene like this where Jack's trying to coax a Little Sister away from her Daddy? That would be totally rewarding to me! And that'll also make me less wanna harvest them (not that I do, but to see them squirming and screaming "No!" even when you click the save button... can be annoying. :/ That's why I love Bioshock 2 more 'cause the Little Sisters love their "Daddy" :P)

Anyways, I love this! You write really good in a child's perspective. Kudos!

—Dream ;)
ipwnlocks chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
and then jack kills the big bouncer... and takes her anyway.

im assuming this was wrote before you played bioshock 2? because if you read the bioshock wiki about all the mental conditioning that the little girl's went through, it talks about how big daddies and little sisters release pheremones to attract each other, and how warped the little sister's vision of reality is. little sisters and big daddies really do have a great bond, like a father-daughter loving connection. which is what makes the game so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
plz update
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aaaaaaw so damned cute but so ssaaaaaaad because I have a feeling that the Big Daddy's about to bite it though and then the little sister won't be at all happy