Reviews for Nightlock
artemis chapter 2 . 5/27/2019
Ohhhh! so good!
Rebeca chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
A thousand years ago I read this fic and I have reread it now. I don’t know if I leave reviews then. I have not found any and as a writer of fan fiction I have felt terrible. I know how important are the reviews.
I loved the story then and has done it again now. The writing is great, the rhythm is fast and it has everything necessary to like me. I share the idea of some reviews that I have read about Peeta. His relationship with Katniss is a little exaggerated. She is not so effusive, it would have needed much more time to fall in love (she is not at that point at the end of Mockingjay, she needs the epilogue and I don’t know how many years to love him), I apologize you encause it shows that Peeta is your favorite boy and it's hard to write against our feelings. I know.
However with Gale is the opposite. His love is simmering. She needs her time to forgive, to trust, and to get carried away with him. She fights against her doubts and her fears. Much more like Katniss is during the books.
In short, congratulations for a great story. You deserve it
Guest chapter 41 . 10/27/2017
Marvelous work, one of best story I haver ever read
Danain chapter 41 . 8/27/2016
great story
Danain chapter 40 . 8/27/2016
Colette is like a girl version of peeta, blond, beautiful and nice, makes an amazing salad (amazing bread-cake whatever), they both are sweet and a little plain, and they both have nothing in common with gale and katniss.
Danain chapter 39 . 8/27/2016
hahahaha loved this chapter, so funny all the interactions of those two...though I agree with gale, you dont treat a friend the way she always treated him, like trash, specially in peetas days.
Danain chapter 38 . 8/27/2016
katniss feels lonely and I like it, she deserves every bit of suffering and pain, is not in me to be cruel but I need revenge in the name of gale ;D
Danain chapter 37 . 8/26/2016
katnisss reasoning makes me angry most of the times!
when she didnt care about him at the beginning she hurted him, when she was all gaga for peeta she hurted him, now that she admits she may or may not have feelings for him she hurts him too.
Danain chapter 36 . 8/26/2016
where is the intimate scene?! I was expecting some smut :(
paylor will fight fir gale! lol
I am happy everything goes well for gale.
Danain chapter 35 . 8/24/2016
Oh no, gale has to be free otherwise is not fair!
Danain chapter 34 . 8/23/2016
nice chapter. Haymitch a little disgusting and all the cut hair was so nice to read.
Danain chapter 33 . 8/23/2016
I dont like paylor for gale, I know is shallow, silly and even childish but I cant help it. She is cold, ugly and older, I would like for him a beautiful young and sweet girl, a real threat to katniss ;)
I notice that Katniss is always avoiding places, memories or thoughts that bring out sadness or feelings she doesnt want them to surface, such as her bedroom or the rooftop, she should go in there and face her memories of peeta, is the only way to truly move on.
Danain chapter 32 . 8/23/2016
About chapter 29: This is, if not the one, sure top 3 of my favorites chapters till now, and the reason is that finally I saw katniss genuinely worried about gale, feared of loosing him, thats the first time i feel it real from her part.
I have to confess I read this chapter twice in a row last night, and loved it so much.

chapter 30: another thumbs up. I like she was willing to sacrifice something because of gale, was about time!, I remember all those times she was willing to give up her life because of peeta and I cant help but grimace...anyway, gale is more man than poor peeta ever was, so he doesnt need a lot of saving ;p
and haymitch is here, good to see him again.
Danain chapter 31 . 8/22/2016
I dont get why is so dificult for her to commit to gale now when she was so willing to have a happily ever after with peeta so quickly - only a couple of weeks top since he came back from his treatment- what is the diferent she sees in both relationships, in both guys?, why one deserve her commitment and the other boy doesnt?
I honestly dont get it, the only explanation is lack of love towards gale, but i refuse to believe that...or am I wrong?
Danain chapter 30 . 8/22/2016
oh damnit, she had to ruined it!
I am torn about this chapter, I rolled my eyes reading the first paragraph because seriously? bring up peeta right at that moment? but despite of that, I really, really think she didnt love peeta as much as she think she did or does, because seriously you dont kiss another guy with that passion only after one month since your supposed "love of your life" s dead, then even if I was like why why why I was content with all the development... and then came the second part, at one moment she says something about running towards peeta - instead of the picture of peeta-, and for me it was like she had to choose again between the two boys, saving gale or saving peeta, at the end she saved gale - we couldnt have this story if she didnt, isnt?- but she almost let him died in order to save a peetas memory, then the nightlocks berries, all of that was a direct blow to my heart.
And gale is too good!