Reviews for It has always been you
anna234 chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
This is my second time reading it! I absolutely love it and I think there should be a sequel to it! That would be amazing. Thanks for the amazing story! One of my favorite!
hannahbelle.caskett chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
Done reading! Im gonna go cry and watch castle reruns! god! best fic ever!
hannahbelle.caskett chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Im like in full out tears this is my new fav
MannAinsley chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is the start of a good plot:) has potential, can't wait to read on:)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
I actually thought he was going to propose to her after the graduation.
Asl chapter 30 . 6/13/2013
Hi!I found this story and i read it in 2 days!Amazing story,i appreciate your work.
JayJayNicolaB chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
Beautifully done, Anna. Seriously. And I love how you patched things up between them. You're a gem!
JayJayNicolaB chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
Awww! I see what you did there! RISE!
JayJayNicolaB chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
oO Woah. That's the first time? I'm supposed to believe that? This chapter was amazing.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
It's such a nice story, i think it should continue
BeckettLovesCastle chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
Omg omg omg Annaaaaa am in tears here its was amazing... REALLY WELL DONE!
xiheartcastle chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
I absolutely feel in love with this story from the start. I'm gonna miss it so much! Please write a sequel? I totally understand if you don't want to, or inspiration just doesn't strike, but it would be amazing to have a sequel to read. Thank you for writing such a great story!

-Anna. :]
honeycrispregal chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
its really cute, but 2 things. a) there are way to many exclamation points. b) they are nineteen (about), not fourteen. they could be a bit more serious. other than that i love it
16abennett chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Thank you for writing this story, I truly have enjoyed it. Thank you very much :)
Jorja07 chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
I read all the story in the afternoon yesterday, and I really liked it! Well, the way that you write is great... Lástima que no subas las historias en español ;) Excelente todas ellas )