Reviews for For Charity
in-the-sometime chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for giving it such a fitting ending. It was beautifully written!
in-the-sometime chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
Revenge is sweet.
in-the-sometime chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
A second date is definitely in the near future for these two!
in-the-sometime chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Ahhh! That was great! Yes, people do tend to write Andy a bit more reserved, but this is perfect.
in-the-sometime chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
I love Miranda's interactions with Patricia.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
loved your story

eel
AsmaahHaqq chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
I love Miranda's interactions with Patricia. it's the cutest thing ever!
katie1370 chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
The very last sentence of this chapter...what does it mean to be blue-balled?
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
Yes! So great - the chapter title, Andy's confidence, and the entire exchange in Miranda's office. Love it.
geek-it-out chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I only review when I find something I really enjoy. I must say that this was a pleasant surprise; hilarious, in character, vindictive, and sexy. It was a pleasure to read and I do hope you decide to write another.
LKlovesAK chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
One word. Perfect
LKlovesAK chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Oh yeah She wants to "Pet"Andy's belly...
SS-Swanqueen chapter 11 . 1/14/2016
love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it, love it, love, love it!
lulu2613 chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
It was absolutely perfect!
lulu2613 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015