Reviews for For Charity
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
I don't think it's slow, it's going great.
Kahli Hime chapter 11 . 5/12/2018
So cute:)
Kahli Hime chapter 5 . 5/12/2018
You're still the sexiest woman on the planet. Sexiest person. Organism,"

LOL

this has to be one of the greatest fanfiction I've ever soooo funny and intelligent and perfectly writing.
Kahli Hime chapter 2 . 5/12/2018
Hehe this dog conversation was so amusing
I'm having a nice time here. Such a good reading :)
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Okay, this first chapter is great! I mean, you write Miranda so perfectly! It's like watching the movie all over again
The only I never imagined was that there could be "a thing" between her and Andy! Oh my! That's something new! I'm really excited about how this is going :)
rndm chapter 11 . 5/5/2018
Great story. Absolutely wonderful writing from Miranda's perspective. I enjoyed the flowery prose and the good pacing, too.
Fabulous.
sybil 013 chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
Your writing is such an enjoyable process and while it's obvious that your accomplished so that won't be a problem reading you, now if I can just find a lifetime of DWP stories? You needn't reply as this story is well past it's time of acceptance and hopefully some kind of rewards. Thank you, again for the words and feelings..

Jena~
sybil 013 chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
I would love to your date...
IamElaine chapter 11 . 4/12/2018
What can I say?
Just so damn wonderful.
Xx
sybil 013 chapter 11 . 4/10/2018
perhaps someday I'll feel as a regular here but I must admit until then the feeling is that of a vague alien, not knowing your references to many terms...ty for your story.
Eheby chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Still love coming back to read these wee fic's time and time again.
Miranda is such a god. She deserves to be reunited with her .3.
izobelle chapter 11 . 1/14/2018
loved how Andy was able to successfully help miranda overthrow him. sneaky little man
Aidyl James chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
Beautifully written. I will add it to my Favorite List.
Aidyl James chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Wonderful!
Aidyl James chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
I did not think it would really happen!
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »