Reviews for Resurgence
Ferilium chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
I liked this! :) Especially her thoughts were nicely described and fitting into the context. And the end was somehow touching. :)
gyikhu chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Romantic and nice :) I don't know... just loved the simplicity of it.
gyikhu chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Hmm... writing in first person, but we actually don't find out who is talking. Interesting idea, makes me curious.
gyikhu chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Interesting that this one wasn't a poem, but emotions were great! Now I'm curious what Lara wants to do. I have a good guess :)
gyikhu chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
interesting idea with the music. reminds me of the movie with the globe. too bad she couldn't find out more. Maybe in another poem? :)
gyikhu chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
i like the way you make poems out of almost any small idea. Cool thing. Just keep on doing it :)
gyikhu chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
exciting chase in the snow. I could almost see the icy landscape. And our Lara got away once more. Cool!
gyikhu chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Glad to see you were inspired by the new games as well! Nice little poen, giving a good summary of the game :)
Reading on!
DeadlyFandoms chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
These are all really really good! Keep it up! :) my personal favourites: Sheriff Croft, Haunted tomb of madness, The tomb raider and Ballroom dance. ;)
stellabella2 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
nice, what more can I say?
gyikhu chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Nice again.. I could almost see that beach and the sea in front of me. Would be a nice change to this gray weather we have here :)
Makes me think of a holiday... well, that's still far away :)
gyikhu chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Haha... nice one.. reminds me on those houses in entertainment parks. I could imagine a kind of huge, scary clows saying these words. It would be a nice story for Lara after all :)
gyikhu chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Interesting idea to put Lara into the role of a sheriff. Nice description as always, but I really wonder who that old friend could be :)
wyverndragon chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
New poetry! Yay! :D
The 'Sheriff Croft' one is... interesting. It has a nice narrative to it, even though the setting is a bit more than unusual XD
'House of Dare' has a wonderfully creepy vibe, reminds me of like every non-zombie horror movie thing ever :P
And the 'Mellowness of the Blue Sea' is really lovely, I love all the imagery and peacefulness! I think it's my favorite of the three!
Shall I say "more" ? I believe I shall. MORE!
And hugs, cookies and vorpal bunnies, of course xD
gyikhu chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Great emotions and feelings. I think you captured them very well, and I can relate to Lara walking up and down the hall, more or less agonizing.
Wonder who this is about? Good old Kurtis? :)